Can I show off?

Dang Bro' that is clean ... serious competition for the Train. I've got the same colors, but not that shine. I'll be trying that wax you're using.  Gotta' get rid of my reflectors too ... :)

Hell yeah you can show off! That's a schweet lookin' ride, dude! I love competition. Keeps me sharp and on my toes. I'll have to run a new thread of pics tomorrow to counter these, though. ;)

two more for the h**k of it

<!--EDIT|chamalk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069405896 -->

PB190002.JPG

Thanks Bullet and sageronin for the compliments. It takes time, Paint cleaner ,wax  and some attention to detail.
No Biggie  (2 more coats tomorrow)  

<!--EDIT|chamalk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069406908 -->

PB190001.JPG

Oh Schapp! Chamalk tryn to sneak in a blo before Train:p

I gotta say nothing looks better than a highly detail'd black paint job when done right and is a mutha to maintain unless you caring a handy car body dustmop in your back pocket . :D ..

I give ya both propz on your wax skilz.

To maintain the shine between waxing my weapon of choice is the " Final Inspection "from Maguires. great stuff.

To maintain the shine between waxing my weapon of choice is the " Final Inspection "from Maguires. great stuff.
If you think Final Inspection is good you should try Zaino Z6 Gloss Enhancer Spray. Blows all the other quick detailers out of the water. Not full of silicone and actually helps repel dust instead of attracting it. ;)

Thanks Rob,and Bullet for the tip.I will try that soon.I have heard alot about Zaino on the board.  :)

<!--EDIT|chamalk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069440111 -->

Back