Can I please be removed from "rookie" status mods?

Rothman

"Professional Lurker"
Registered
I have been here for two and a half years and yet I'm still a "rookie." I'm just a professional lurker:laugh:. How do I go about gettin that changed?

TIA

Its based on post count and auto upgraded... rookie!! Lol j/k:rulez:

See it that fits for you. If not, pm me what you want. After so many posts you can change it to whatever you want.

Yeah..... I kinda like just reading. Most of what I need to know is already here anyway besides, I don't have much to say....

Yeah..... I kinda like just reading. Most of what I need to know is already here anyway besides, I don't have much to say....

It's the quiet ones that scare me :poke:

remember that is what they always say on the news, "He was always so quiet who would have guessed he had 30 bodies in the basement." :laugh:

I'd get mine removed from Rookie status too but I KNOW, to the site, I'm a Rook, ain't nothing to do about that post, post, and post some more. :rulez: is :rulez:

Ya need to jump in the pool and make some laps rather then sitting on the bench and watching offer advice add comments. the guy that gets out on the dance floor gets the women not the watchers

I have been here for two and a half years and yet I'm still a "rookie." I'm just a professional lurker:laugh:. How do I go about gettin that changed?

TIA

It's kinda like owning a Busa, you can have one for two years but if you never ride it do you become a better rider? On the site you can lurk around but until you jump in and start posting your still a rook!

Back