Can anyone tell me who are the board sponsors that sell gear?

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hokay...so I pulled the trigger on a 2009 Suzuki S40. Not a bad little scooter...but it's definitely small. ??? Now, I needs me some gear. Helmet, jacket, maybe some gloves.

All sponsor banners I saw all seem to deal with parts. Now, rather than scrounge through ebay, I thought I'd check the .Org first...yanno, help support it and all.

Anyone? Pretty please? With whipped cream and a cherry on top? :D

Thanks!

Thanks Cap! Site is not working for me, though...maybe my firewall at work?

I'll try again later. :thumbsup:

there's always new enough too.

You finding any issues getting folks to ship to the island?

Hmm...not really. I had to turn to newenough...they were bigboy friendly. And they offer discounted USPS shipping here! Pretty good...pretty good. All is not lost, though...I see plenty stuffs on Honda East Toledo that may just need to make their way over here. :beerchug:

Hiya Vabs! Good seeing you... :thumbsup:

Pics? Uh...sure! Dainty little thing...with a big brute riding it. ???:laugh: I'll get around to the pics... :whistle:

I'm good just still hanging in there, doing the best i can do...great to see you around....be safe out there....

Good to hear, bud...good to hear. :thumbsup: Good to be back...just feel like a total n00b. Been riding the snot outta the S40, but she scares me. It is not a confidence-inspiring ride. ???

Back