Can anyone identify the org member who posted this photo?

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to say thanks. This was the first real photo I had seen of the Gray/Silver ’09, and when I saw it, I set my mind to have one just like it. I was only toying with the idea of buying a Bus when I saw this and all doubt was gone.

To the original poster of this photo, I say thank you.
Bubba

GRAY BUSA LIVE_Image00001.jpg

Yeah awesome color. If I had gotten an 09 that would have been my choice. I think a set of black wheels would look great on it. Just a bit too much silver on that machine:beerchug:

Dont know who it was! But that color is HOT! Better to see it in person! That would be the color I would get if I wanted an 09 busa! It would go well with my Blue/Black/Gold 08!

Last edited:
It's a great looking bike Bubba. I hope Patch is living up to the lengend she replaced :agree:

Funny, she is quite the little prankster. Last night she "Bit" my keys as I was taking them out, and they fell down into the fairing, and could not see them.

I grabbed a flashlight and located them, and then tried to retrieve them with a magnet, :banghead: Key is Stainless and everything around them was Ferrous.
After looking like a clown for 5 mins, I got the other key and turned the bars to the left and they fell down even further,:banghead::banghead:. I finally located them next to the headers just in time before they melted to them.:whistle:
I think I will call her Patty Cakes, flippin little prankster!
Bubba rant over!

thats the same way i felt when i was looking for a new busa back in Jan 09. was originally looking at the orange/black 08 til i saw the silver 09s had to have it. Got a great deal down at OrangeCounty cyle sports in Santa Ana:thumbsup:

Back