Can Anyone ID This Decal ??

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
Saw this front fender Kanji in a picture and think it looks pretty cool ! Can anyone tell me where to get one? Thanks!

frtfender.jpg

frtfender2.jpg

Call up TapeWorks and tell them what you want. They will custom cut anything. You might also PM Captain. He's doing some vinyl graphics too!

It looks to me someone cut that shape out of vinyl and hand airbrushed the edges ....

I agree, looks hand cut and an attempted air brush job. A few of us in the vinyl graphics/sign industry used to use this method but today most uf us would just create the artwork in Photoshop and print the shadows onto the silver vinyl, laminate then cut the vinyl resulting in a much nicer final product and not so much paint in the lungs anymore. :thumbsup:

You would need one of these though.

200.jpg

I agree, looks hand cut and an attempted air brush job. A few of us in the vinyl graphics/sign industry used to use this method but today most uf us would just create the artwork in Photoshop and print the shadows onto the silver vinyl, laminate then cut the vinyl resulting in a much nicer final product and not so much paint in the lungs anymore. :thumbsup:

You would need one of these though.

What model is that VP 540? Using ecosol ink? I'm a Roland dealer.V you ought to see the big one I've got right now latest version also prints metallics Roland has the only one so far just came out.

Last edited:
What model is that VP 540? Using ecosol ink? I'm a Roland dealer.V you ought to see the big one I've got right now latest version also prints metallics Roland has the only one so far just came out.

SP-300V, I wished it was the 540, the only thing I don't like about my Versacamm is that it's not the 540. Ink in use is Roland's Eco-Sol Max.

It's great stuff I've printed some amazing stuff with it

Back