can anyone answer this...civilly?

MJ is more recent for one. We know more about him then the others. And there isn't a nationaly known gangbanger. And If you do know a gangbanger or crimal. Would you want to tell jokes about him. He might not think it to funny.:whistle:

I was brought up to respect the dead. Good bad or indifferent everyone will be judged. He was influential. That's why we have an extreme like or disslike for the man.
It's not my right to judge him but I do have a right to an opinion.??? I do know human nature insists on a balance. He wasn't all bad. I've seen some people that I considered completely worthless that did some pretty amazing stuff and it's hard to argue with the people they go out of there way to help.
He was definetly weird but he did have a big influence on a lot of the world. Do I think the world is better off without him? Personaly I didn't know him so I can't say.
As for the jokes? What if your mother died and someone started making jokes. Respect the dead. It's part of what makes us human.

MJ is more recent for one. We know more about him then the others. And there isn't a nationaly known gangbanger. And If you do know a gangbanger or crimal. Would you want to tell jokes about him. He might not think it to funny.:whistle:

You are right! I wouldnt make a joke about about Hitler if I was in germany at the time he was in power, Talked to a man a few weeks ago who Sadam killed his brother for a comment made at a restaurant several years ago... Dont think if MJ heard me tell a joke he would kill me he would probably just dance away and make everyone forget what I just said.

Back