Camping with wife and furr babies .

c10

Registered
We got away from the house and city. We joke about selling it all, and hitting the road.
We have decided when we sell our home to head west for Arizona that a 60 day trip is in order.
Hiked about 6 miles today, and rode the bicycle. Wore the puppies out.
In one photo I'm googling how to walk three dogs with success ;)

DSC_4707.JPG

DSC_4711.JPG

Screenshot_20190727-200935~2.png

Google saved me from the dog walking lol.
Delaney loves to run our little low rider dogue de bourdauex according to the DNA test we had done. She is super agile, and you wouldn't expect her to be.
We will be back here August 9th through 11th with my son to do it all again :).

Messaging1564277764941.jpg

Messaging1564277753921.jpg

Messaging1564277776351.jpg

Messaging1564277782756.jpg

I cringe every time I see someone biking with a dog on a leash. I lost a fairly beloved front tooth that way many moons ago!
Troy
Crash or holding leash in your mouth?
Stella, and Delaney both do well.
Griffin not so good. He's scared of the bike.

I cringe every time I see someone biking with a dog on a leash. I lost a fairly beloved front tooth that way many moons ago!
Troy
I saw a gal doing that, the dog saw something and went after it taking her along with it pulling her right off the bike...broke her wrist.

Nice looking pups. I have a 3 year old Bully, he has been the best dog I have ever had. Do not understand the bias given these dogs. We walk him in Key west all the time, and people will literally walk to the other side of the street to stay away.

Do not understand the bias given these dogs.

The REASON is simply this....... How many times have you been over someone’s house and they’ve had some small toy dog that’s nipped at you??? Barely broke skin if that and you brushed it off??? How many times have you heard about or seen small dogs on a leash barking or acting aggressive towards other people??? Most people find it cute or pay them no mind because they don’t perceive them as a threat.

Now insert a Pitbull into the equation and you have a completely different scenario..... When they bite you it’s guaranteed to break skin and a whole lot more. People don’t brush it off or disregard when they misbehave or act aggressive. How many news reports do you see or hear about other large breed dog attacks??? Pitbulls are that eye catching headline that the media loves to use. Sad part is half the reports if not more are dogs that aren’t even Pitbulls!?!? They like to lump in a lot of breeds/mutts to get their agenda/ story across :banghead:

A dog will be a dog no matter what breed or size. Some aren’t trained or raised properly and some are just fickle and temperamental like human beings. Dogs have teeth so they are capable of biting some aka Pitbulls just have the capacity to do more damage.

The REASON is simply this....... How many times have you been over someone’s house and they’ve had some small toy dog that’s nipped at you??? Barely broke skin if that and you brushed it off??? How many times have you heard about or seen small dogs on a leash barking or acting aggressive towards other people??? Most people find it cute or pay them no mind because they don’t perceive them as a threat.

Now insert a Pitbull into the equation and you have a completely different scenario..... When they bite you it’s guaranteed to break skin and a whole lot more. People don’t brush it off or disregard when they misbehave or act aggressive. How many news reports do you see or hear about other large breed dog attacks??? Pitbulls are that eye catching headline that the media loves to use. Sad part is half the reports if not more are dogs that aren’t even Pitbulls!?!? They like to lump in a lot of breeds/mutts to get their agenda/ story across :banghead:

A dog will be a dog no matter what breed or size. Some aren’t trained or raised properly and some are just fickle and temperamental like human beings. Dogs have teeth so they are capable of biting some aka Pitbulls just have the capacity to do more damage.
You got to the point about the size thing, I get it that they are big, but then you have many many other large breeds, and most more aggressive than the "Pit Bull" Which most "pit bulls" you see are not pit bulls, like my own. It is driven by media bias I know, sorry should have chosen better words, and say people should educate themselves on the Pit Bull breed before judging. I used to think the same, because its all you ever heard, then I did a lot of research and ended up getting a Male American Bully, the biggest monster according to the media, but like I said he has turned out the be the best dog, easy to train, obedient, loving, wouldn't have another breed. Sorry to digress OP, back to your story. :beerchug:

Our ex daughter in law has 2 Pits and the only thing they do is knock things over wagging their tails...

Both are very friendly dogs...that being said, I wouldn't want to be going in there unannounced in the middle of the night without those two knowing you...

Reactions: c10
The problem with dogs like that are that you have no way of knowing whether or not they are safe. I've seen one terrorize the neighborhood because the owner let it run loose. So if I see a loose Pit coming at me on the street am I going to walk up and see if it's friendly? Nope.... And I'm a stone cold dog lover too!

Back