Camping trip # 8

4C sawmill ruins. So far traveled 11 miles under my own power. The boy @ least 15 to 16 lol

DSC_4985.JPG

DSC_4986.JPG

DSC_4979.JPG

DSC_4978.JPG

From the OP--dang dude, that wife has an enviable set of arms on her! Is she a body builder or a fitness model? Much respec!!

I took my girls on a camping trip this summer too. Lots of fun but we got hit by a tornado! I was afraid to take the new truck out of the woods in the giant sized hail that was falling but turns out staying in the woods during a tornado isn't so safe if you have the choice. We all were unharmed but the truck has a bad dent in the roof from a falling tree branch.

What's wrong with these kids today?? Aren't they supposed to be on their cell phones all the time? They should have seen that tornado coming!

Last hike before leaving. Just 2 plus miles but many terrain changes. Now @ swimming hole before heading back home. 4 days gone
With some great memories.

Hiking today got me thinking of becoming a Boy Scout troop leader. I was just a badge shy of Eagle scout.

View attachment 1603273

View attachment 1603274

View attachment 1603275

View attachment 1603276

View attachment 1603277
Boy Scout leader.....?

That would be a grand thing for you to do, I think it would be right up your alley.

Back