Camera in back of a Hayabusa?

hayabusapower

Registered
I think the camera is mounted in back of a Hayabusa. It looks like every time the busa takes off the other bikes can't keep up LOL :laugh:

- Riding on our bike through the city and ripping hard![/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
i like it. :thumbsup: its different than the views we always see in a video (camera facing forwards or to the side). the guys in the video are acting like douche bags, tho.

Why don't you just say it's you riding the bike with the camera ?
Your location is Montreal. Tag lines in video on youtube are same. It was posted today. Has only 32 views and zero comments. :poke:
So you live in Montreal and just happened to stumble across a video with a guy from Montreal riding crazy but have no idea who it is ? :whistle:

I'd like to know how you have the camera mounted to the back of your Hayabusa as it's a steady view :)

Edit: theres one comment on YouTube now that says 'go Hayabusa'.
Could it be that the mystery rider and 'hayabusapower' are one and the same?
???

Your location is Montreal. Tag lines in video on youtube are same. It was posted today. Has only 32 views and zero comments. :poke:
So you live in Montreal and just happened to stumble across a video with a guy from Montreal riding crazy but have no idea who it is ? :whistle:

I'd like to know how you have the camera mounted to the back of your Hayabusa as it's a steady view :)

You know why! :laugh: He doesnt want to get flamed

Im tired of flaming. I ran out of petrol in my flame thrower :laugh: And im not refilling it :thumbsup:

This is the same guy who posted the video of running from the cops getting chased by the SRT8 :laugh:

You go Sherlock! Blanca is a bloodhound, he can sniff this stuff out. I would have never thought to try and put all that together. :beerchug:

Ya buddy it must be you.. but nice vid! very good mount!
audio is great as well.. post the vid with no music so we can just hear the bike

I'm not looking to flame him at all. I just wanna see pics of the way he , whoever he was, had his camera mounted as it was a steady view. Maybe Hayabusapower can check around and find out from again, whoever the rider was, and get me some info on it.
You know kinda like how Peter Parker always gets the scoop on Spiderman. :laugh:

I'm not looking to flame him at all. I just wanna see pics of the way he , whoever he was, had his camera mounted as it was a steady view. Maybe Hayabusapower can check around and find out from again, whoever the rider was, and get me some info on it.
You know kinda like how Peter Parker always gets the scoop on Spiderman. :laugh:

Well yeah I know you werent going to flame him. You arent the flaming type :beerchug:

Does it look like the camera is on the hump? Maybe its strapped to the seat :laugh:. when he launches the camera blurs so bad it doesnt look like the camera has a sturdy mount...

You go Sherlock! Blanca is a bloodhound, he can sniff this stuff out. I would have never thought to try and put all that together. :beerchug:

Woof....Woof
D1041~Bloodhound-of-the-Law-Posters.jpg

Well yeah I know you werent going to flame him. You arent the flaming type :beerchug:

Does it look like the camera is on the hump? Maybe its strapped to the seat :laugh:. when he launches the camera blurs so bad it doesnt look like the camera has a sturdy mount...

I'm watching it from my phone as the Heat are trying to give away game 1 so I can't really tell. It's a cool video and the ones facing back going away always give a cool ride. I've been wanting to buy a gopro clamp mount to put on my grabhandle and see how that comes out.

The guy in the lead always has the advantage of the 'jump' and getting his pick of the traffic. Not so smart, get yourself killed or one of your buddies trying to keep up or show off. Take it to the track or an unpoplulated area.

Back