camera give away

is it sad ive been on this post all day, as i will tonight, clicking refresh waiting anxiously for the winner lol.

I just wanted to say happy birthday and say this is awesome. I already have a sweet camera so i dont request to be considered.

Well gentlemen after much consideration and reading over the posts countless times I had to give it to phil823. I felt he was deserving for a few reasons that were never posted or made public and he just got lucky. First of all I have a huge respect for any medical professional (accept the accountants that milk every penny possible and soulless people that watch a family lose everything and still ask for more) I had some dealings with great medical staff last year and I told myself I would do my best to help any one of them any where in the world whenever possible. Also he has confirmed that he is going to cover shipping costs to red1100cc for use on his 4 corners ride and even cover shipping from red when the trip is over. Sounds like a stand up guy to me, I think we are all pretty straight up on this forum. Anyone that chooses a profession where they literally save the lives of strangers deserves a lot in my opinion

Red1100cc I have to give you lots of cudoes on being a stay at home dad. I bet every father on this forum would love to spend more time with there kids, and I know I wish I had a better relationship with my father. For that reason, if you happen to have a paypal account I would be happy to toss a few bucks your way for a new camera fund. maybe a few of the other orgsters present will help out and spread the word and you can get yourself a used camera for a good price. I'll need your address PM'd to me and I'll get this shipped in the next day or 2 and hopefully it makes it in time for your trip.

There were many deserving people out there and I wish I had a dozen of these to give away but I do not. Thanks for the interest and keep an eye out this time next year for the next give away from me at least, this seems to be a trend on here lately so you never know what will be next.....

Thank you very much methodic! I accept it happily and humbly! And I stand by what was said. I'll cover all shipping to and from red1100 and I look forward to seeing the pictures he can get on his trip! And if you need anything red just say something!

Also red if you need another SD card for the trip I Have an 16gb micro from my phone that I think with an adapter will work and allow you to take more pictures before needing to be emptied that your welcome to use. If needed I also have an older Asus eee netbook that parents gave me a few years back that ihave not used that is yours if you need something small to unload pictures on.

Thank you once again very much for your consideration and choice!

As an addition to this Inspiring and amazing thread. I have decided and came up with something I can give away for my birthday in 3 days. So look forward to the post!

Congrats phil823 !!!!

redd1100 get some good shots ! Don't for get to look me up when you come this way on your trip!

Back