Came into a little extra dough....

busabrother

Registered
Which one should I do first...and.... give me reasons why?? Need help deciding. The HID is a little less than the 70 shot dry i want to buy. But keep in mind all of this is for street purposes. No drag racing etc...

if you're not drag racing why even put a shot on your bike?

if you're not drag racing why even put a shot on your bike?
Isn't that like asking, "If you not racing why buy a Busa?".  If we were all driving around doing the speed limit all the time there are probably lot of bikes out there that would do the job just fine, but I like to push mine on those back roads once in a while.  I'd probably like to shoot it full of NOS if that was an option to
smile.gif
But, I'd rather have a turbo or a blower.

<!--EDIT|Let 'er eat!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071793748 -->

Let me play devils advocate for a minute. HID may save your life NOS may help shorten it . Thats all, no biggie. You make the call. I havent had my beast up to full potential yet and may never but other guys are better riders than me and live in more speed condusive areas. Dont get me wrong I have all sorts of problems with the da man of late for my lead foot but Im just showing you the alternatives .
wink.gif

Nobody will know you have NOS unless you hit it. Fact is, you're already faster than damn-near-every other vehicle on the road. HID, however, will be noticed immediately. Since you're not racing, and we all want our rides to look good, I'd suggest the HID.
cool.gif

Look for a good sale on both items and treat yourself. You may be surprised on what you can find...

Let me play devils advocate for a minute. HID may save your life NOS may help shorten it . Thats all, no biggie. You make the call. I havent had my beast up to full potential yet and may never but other guys are better riders than me and live in more speed condusive areas. Dont get me wrong I have all sorts of problems with the da man of late for my lead foot but Im just showing you the alternatives .
wink.gif
Well said.....

HID is probably the most practical choice.. But once again if we were practical we wouldn't own a busa....

I think the real question is .... WHICH ONE DO I BUY FIRST
laugh.gif

NOS baby!  Power first, looks later.  Because when your that fast, they can't see you anyway.

http://1st-to-the-finish-line.com

Guy

Back