Camaro Concept Car

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
saw these pics of the new concept car....i think it will have to grow on me...like the magnum...the challanger however is nice looking!

Camaro Concept Car

Designed by Foose and built by Trepanier the new Baldwin^Motion camaro will cost four hundred thousand and be very limited. Look it up on google or Barrett Jackson.

It looks a bit like a Mustang.
+1
rock.gif

looks good, so does the challenger, except I dont like how they put challenger on the back quarter panel in chrome lettering. 2009 release, wonder if they will do it.

hmmm, they are gonna have to put some power and an SS option before I buy one but I am looking for another camaro
cool.gif

I don't much like the grill healight area -- not bad tho (I'm a huge 67-9 Maro fan). The Challenger on the other hand is near perfection

Have to agree the Challenger is almost perfect just hope it stays that way from now til release. Camaro I actually like the front of it but they need to shape the tail just a bit different. Looks bad from back few side is not bad but don;t like the rear view

would it be sacrilige to remake an old car from the 60s-70s? I mean make the body almost EXACTLY THE SAME, not this retro, modern looking, ALMOST resembles the old car style, but just make the old car again? change MINOR details like headlamps to work in todays world.... so, is that wrong?

Ironically, CNN was showing this car at the same time was reading this. I like it. The front end is freash, but true to it's Gen 1 roots. Te car looks a little different than the design drawing in the link. I didn't get a look at the back.

I like it. It does look a bit like a mustang though.
BUT...whatever brings the F-body back with some LS1 power Im all for it!!

My dream car...02 WS6 Trans am!

Back