Cam Choice For Gen2

tofas2c

Registered
Well Im thinking of bumping up my cam on my street bike. I was wondering what cam can give me more preformance but keep the streetablity. Only mods are3 ported head and took off one of the two layers of base gasket. Oh yeah the bike broke a record and got me in to the 200mph club with a small shot (40hp) 218mph at Bonneville. :laugh: What do you all think for cam sollection?

Well Im thinking of bumping up my cam on my street bike. I was wondering what cam can give me more preformance but keep the streetablity.

Yoshimura so you can use the stock valve springs. If you have ten bucks to spare "to order a spring" and a machine shop to check spring pressure there's another single spring available that might improve valve control now that the sky's the limit with modding the rpm limiters - send a PM if interested.

Second cam choice might be the Megacycle stageII -385/360

This is if your using the titanium valves and stock springs still yet.

You can run a web 378 intake with stock retainers, or 395 with our retainers. The gen 2 stock exhaust is pretty good.

I ran 209MPH no juice on the 378. It's a real good cam all around. The 395 is perfectly streetable too, you just lose some bottom end but who cares, right? ;)

Last edited:
Back