Calling you out for a race

purplehaze05

Registered
Hey made you look, I see you currently online.
smile.gif

I'll give you a call Sunday, maybe we can do a few high speed runs
kickass.gif

TEXAS STYLE
muscle.gif

I will be leaving the house about 6:30 heading for Ortega and then heading to Palomar when the cops get to Ortega.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I will be leaving the house about 6:30 heading for Ortega and then heading to Palomar when the cops get to Ortega.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Man you Marines like to start early, I had to work today so don't know if I'll get up that early. I'll call you when I'm up and about probably around 0900.

The cops were giving tickets like crazy out on Palomar last week, watch out for the aircraft.
smile.gif

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Man you Marines like to start early, I had to work today so don't know if I'll get up that early. I'll call you when I'm up and about probably around 0900.

The cops were giving tickets like crazy out on Palomar last week, watch out for the aircraft.
smile.gif
The Secret to the cop thing at Palomar is they leave at 12:00. I got the inside skinny! Hence I am going to Ortega first.

Semper Fi

And Have a fine Navy and Marine Corps day!!

Marc "Howin Mad"

Do the aircraft really monitor speed? I see those signs up here all over. Then I thought planes & choppers cost too much to run lookin for speeders... ya think?

Actually some of the planes do monitor speed. Mostly down here they get you for crossing the double yellow. Not to many speeding tickets given out on the mountain. It is funny to be riding and look off the side of the mountain and see the cops waving at you.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back