CALLING THE DARK SIDE: Lets see all your Black GenII's!

Merica!!!

20190323_225624.jpg

I was hesitant to get a black busa (hard to keep clean, swirl marks and all) but after I see how much you use yours and how good it still looks it gives me hope.
Proper cleaning is the key with anything dark colored. Perfectly clean rags for wiping is essential. Although mine has yellow primary fairings, it is a black bike and the black parts are work to keep clean and swirl free.

I was hesitant to get a black busa (hard to keep clean, swirl marks and all) but after I see how much you use yours and how good it still looks it gives me hope.

I use Meguiars Gold Class paste wax. When I wax it, I put on several coats being sure to remove all dried residue in between coats. Every other day, I spray on some Meguiars Quick Detailer and wipe it down. It's not very often my underlying blue metallic flakes disappear.

As for the wheels, hands down the best thing I've found to clean them is spray on chain cleaner.

I use Meguiars Gold Class paste wax. When I wax it, I put on several coats being sure to remove all dried residue in between coats. Every other day, I spray on some Meguiars Quick Detailer and wipe it down. It's not very often my underlying blue metallic flakes disappear.

As for the wheels, hands down the best thing I've found to clean them is spray on chain cleaner.
Me too with Meguiars gold class , worth every cent !! :thumbsup:

Back