Calling out missing members...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
This thread is going to be post central for some MIA members..... Post up here folks to let us know you're Okay..

1. Thrasherfox... Ron where are ya?

2. Red05.... Paul, come on man who loves ya?

3. NitrousJunkie..... We heard more from ya when you were deployed!

Cap

Alive and well :). Still read the site, just haven't posted lately. Haven't really had much to say (I know that never stopped me before LOL). Thanks for the thoughts, Doug, hope all is well your way :beerchug:.

Alive and well :). Still read the site, just haven't posted lately. Haven't really had much to say (I know that never stopped me before LOL). Thanks for the thoughts, Doug, hope all is well your way :beerchug:.

OK there is one, Paul I hope you and your lovely wife have a great Christmas....

cap

I am still alive and kicking ............ just that life has taken a turn of events for me over the past couple years, with the most recent being losing my job of 8 years (due to the economy) back on Feb 5, 2009. I have not yet been able to find employment of any type over the past 10 months.

They most likely left because of all the BS, Gossip, and childish behavior not to mention the one way street mentality that has been happening on the board over the past year.

If they did, then they left quietly with honor, the way that it should be. Best of luck to them.

Back