Calling out Blanca Busa

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, we know you've been busy, Anniversary(congrats by the way) being overworked at your day job, forced to rip a Ferrari up 95 on your lunch break. And then made to drive more when you got back...times is hard:laugh:
Anyway it seems to have slipped your mind about making a video of yourself doin a flyby to show Greenbean what the Alienhead sounds like(the fact that you really can't tell unless you hear it in person is irelevant). The last time I said I was impressed that you had nothing better to do that day than go outside an make an educational racket. But I belive you called it "Audible ...er somethin or other"
Anyhow I commend the efforts of disturbing the peace and scaring the neighbors for no good reason at any given time, and recording it just makes it better.
We're waiting:laugh:

did anyone mention how much i hate blanca...lol...grats on the anniversery man!!

I thought greenbean said he knew how it sounded and didn't really need but I'll do it for you anyway ok sweetie :)

Sometime tomorrow . I'm heading out solo in the morning around 6am for a well deserved stress reliever . I'll see what I can do for you .

I took this with my I phone ,if I think about it I'll try to do a drive by tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
A "FLY BY" at 6:am with an Alien Head :bowdown: My kinda guy (not that I have a kinda guy....shhhhhhut-up)

Back