*** Calling Ft. Dix / McGuire (Burlington County) NJ Riders ***

robntguy

Registered
Anyone interested in setting up a meet and greet, followed by a ride through farms, back roads in the area? Perhaps a Wawa or something in the area? Thursday into Saturday nights is best for me... Chime in and we'll try and get something going for the summer.

Anyone interested in setting up a meet and greet, followed by a ride through farms, back roads in the area? Perhaps a Wawa or something in the area? Thursday into Saturday nights is best for me... Chime in and we'll try and get something going for the summer.

im in Bayville. but I usually ride south west near your area. its nice to ride in the rural areas

I'm in North Jersey now but my Parents live not far from the base (Mom shops there) I was getting a bike night together before I moved at the Sticky Wicket south broad street in Hamilton. Not sure if Hooters rt 1 is still doing a bike night. there is a few good places to go down there. We could have a meet n greet at Rickey Gadson's shop "Rickey Gadson's Sportbike Zone" and swarm them with Busas

Back