Calling Atlanta Sportbikers

soon2be

Donating Member
Registered
I'll be coming to ATL for a week.  Where is the strip?  What days do the bike usually run?  Where are the best places in ATL for motorcycle accessories and gear? What are the web addresses of your local message boards?

<!--EDIT|soon2be
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113116548 -->

Tara Motorsports, exit 235 off of Interstate 75! Website: www.taramotorsports.com This is the only place I know of and they also have a place called the Frozen Place, that all bikers go to that has over 200 bikes there at all times just about. Later!

rock.gif

Tara Motorsports, exit 235 off of Interstate 75! Website: www.taramotorsports.com This is the only place I know of and they also have a place called the Frozen Place, that all bikers go to that has over 200 bikes there at all times just about. Later!
Yeah, Frozen Palace and The Vortex seem to be the big sportbike spots in ATL. I haven't been to either yet, but a lot of locals go there a lot. The dragstrip is http://www.atlantadragway.com/ but I don't know when they run bikes. Man, I need to get out more!
drooling3.gif

The Vortex is the shid. Hot women, if your into piercings/tats/different color hair. Oh yeah + or - 40 beers on tap and great food.
Votex

Back