Calling all White Gen IIs : Let us see'em!

murderwon

Registered
Saw the Black Gen II thread and thought the White Gen IIs should represent!

IMG_3131.jpg

Last year headed home from Colorado.

ForumRunner_20130723_215906.png

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

ForumRunner_20130723_215906.png

Anyone have a pic of a white 2013 with all the stickers removed? I took the 1300R off the tail with the warning stickers. I'm just curious how the bike would look without any stickers.

What screen is on your bike in the first pic??

Me? :whistle:

I think it's the OEM screen if I remember right. I'd been swapping pieces parts out that day and it's the only time the rear seat hump has ever been out of the box and on the bike. After one quick ride it came back off and right back in the original wrap & box for safe keeping :(

Just picked up my busa yesterday in North Carolina and rode it back down to South Florida. Here are a couple pics of the adventureimage(1).jpegimage.jpeg

image(1).jpeg

image.jpeg

Me? :whistle:

I think it's the OEM screen if I remember right. I'd been swapping pieces parts out that day and it's the only time the rear seat hump has ever been out of the box and on the bike. After one quick ride it came back off and right back in the original wrap & box for safe keeping :(

Crap, I meant the second pic. :banghead: The tall one!:lol:

New pass seat from New Image. Might send it back to have character put on both front and back of bolster,

image.jpg

image2.jpg

Welcome to the club and it's nice to see the bikes had a room to themselves! :)
Haha Thanks. This seemed like the best busa forum on the web. I will definitely be active in the community. First busa. Ive only ridden 600s before so this is going to be a blast.

Back