Calling all throttlemeister owners

To be honest ran both,,lots of 500mile days,,couldent tell a dif.
SHOCKED.gif

(POSR @ Aug. 14 2007,14:00) NICE! Order placed in black I might add. :-)
they have black now, damnit I want black who wants a perfect set of heavy silver ones?
rock.gif
???

I have the Heavy ones with the Scalloped ends. They feel great and look HOT!!

Never tried the lighter ones but these are perfect! A little pricey in my opinion but they work and look good!!
beerchug.gif

I should add getting the clutch side stock bar end off was my wife(B*tch). The screw head stripped, even with a hand impact gun thingy I tried. Must have been a TON of lock tight in there. I ended up shearing off the head, having to drill it out, tap it etc.. SO a little project turned BIG!! Pain in the butt!! But I'm happy they are on now!!

(extreemachine @ Aug. 15 2007,11:36) I should add getting the clutch side stock bar end off was my wife(B*tch). The screw head stripped, even with a hand impact gun thingy I tried. Must have been a TON of lock tight in there. I ended up shearing off the head, having to drill it out, tap it etc.. SO a little project turned BIG!! Pain in the butt!! But I'm happy they are on now!!
I had the same difficulty in getting one side off, both were tighter than heck. I ended up stripping the screw head on that one but was able to twist the entire bar-end weight with a pliers to break the locktite.

I have the heavy black throttlemeister and they look great! As mentioned earlier, the heavy are about the same weight as the stock ones.

beerchug.gif

(Justyntym @ Aug. 15 2007,05:23) next question...where's the best place $$ to buy 'em?
Bump

I went on throttlemeisters site...$144 plus shipping for a heavy black set  
eek2.gif

Phhbt  
crazy.gif
Got to be someplace better than that.

Group buy maybe

Back