Calling all Solid Black / Metallic Gold gen2 let's see them

ktown

Registered
IMG_1299_zps4d3da3f2.jpg

That is probably the rarest color on the Gen-II's so I'd be very surprised how many people post pics... :beerchug:

Vance & Hines CS One exhaust.Bike is Canadian, UK may have had same color was not available in the US:thumbsup:

That is probably the rarest color on the Gen-II's so I'd be very surprised how many people post pics... :beerchug:

My guess...it might be the only one on this board.

Sweet ride,would love to get my hands on one of those...:whistle:

RSD.

My guess...it might be the only one on this board.

Sweet ride,would love to get my hands on one of those...:whistle:

RSD.

there is one for sale here, I think the gold is an 08, anyways the one here has under 10000kms on it. I think they are asking 8500 for it

There was another on this board, but he repainted it. :laugh:

Can't remember his screen name, he was Canadian eh...

I bought it off a older guy he said he never took it above 5000 rpm there were no chicken strips on the tires he must off used sand paper to clean them off there is no way an older guy could lay the busa down in the corners to wear of the chicken strips:poke:

I bought it off a older guy he said he never took it above 5000 rpm there were no chicken strips on the tires he must off used sand paper to clean them off there is no way an older guy could lay the busa down in the corners to wear of the chicken strips:poke:

Sounds like a good guy to buy from.

Probably never once tested that motor thing....that wacha-ma-call-it...

....the ahhh REV LIMITER. :rofl:

Canadians can't ride hard...all the roads are straight...and the streets only last a month before turning back into frozen tundra.:laugh:

RSD.

My favorite color scheme for this bike. I believe it was a 2009 model?

That was one of the three colors released in 2008.

The only reason I mention would be to advise you to take it to a dealership and have them check the vin number to be sure the recalls have been done.

Those are the rectifier replaced with one that won't melt, lock tight the clutch bolts so they don't back out and grind through the case, and the re-routing if the ignition switch wires.

Other then that enjoy the ride, also just so you know you bought the second fastest color.

The 2008 Colors were Orange/Black, Blue/Black, and Gray/Black.....depending on country they got White/Silver (Red emblem) but not in the USA.

same here...that is a uk color right??

Nope, that color was 2009 "only in Canada!" ;)

That was one of the three colors released in 2008.

The only reason I mention would be to advise you to take it to a dealership and have them check the vin number to be sure the recalls have been done.

Those are the rectifier replaced with one that won't melt, lock tight the clutch bolts so they don't back out and grind through the case, and the re-routing if the ignition switch wires.

Other then that enjoy the ride, also just so you know you bought the second fastest color.

Another good idea....this guy Ktown could have been swindled. Poor Bastid could have paid 2007 money...only getting an 08 instead of 09.

It could happen....:banghead:

Nope she is 2009 just got back from 500 km ride into the mountains I was half way to Calgary and I am like wtf I better turn around lol .Passed a ducati 1098 coming back I never seen a guy turn around so fast as I hammered down :bowdown:

Nope she is 2009 just got back from 500 km ride into the mountains I was half way to Calgary and I am like wtf I better turn around lol .Passed a ducati 1098 coming back I never seen a guy turn around so fast as I hammered down :bowdown:

I see its all coming back to you...REAL FAST.

Gen II's are super freakin' sweet eh Kurt. I'll trade you my silver skins for them gold ones you have. Nobody likes them any way...too rare...too CANADIAN.:laugh:

Rubb.

Back