calling all giants fans...

he had the running game working why keep throwing.trying do 2 much

Any quarterback can hand off the ball, Heck, I could have done it last night. They gave him all kinds of time to pass but it was mostly to the wrong team. I sure wish Troy would come out of retirement :laugh:

I love my Boys but I hate watching them lose!

Any quarterback can hand off the ball, Heck, I could have done it last night. They gave him all kinds of time to pass but it was mostly to the wrong team. I sure wish Troy would come out of retirement :laugh:

funny i was just telling my wife that last night, right after they showed Troy at half time great QB, Romo's just average at best i think...

i CANT BELIEVE TITANS ARE -02 AFTER GOING 13-3 LAST YEAR + STARTING OUT 10-0 IM NOT READY BURY THEM YET THEY HAVE HAD SOME TOUGH GAMES.
I WAS SURPRISED BEARS BEAT STEELERS WITHOUT URLACHER (cant spell) even.
I hope my colts find running game 2night last week addi+brown 31 carrys for 71 yards between them not going do it.

you shure you want 2

- Eagles see QB get hurt[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back