Call me paranoid

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Now fellas (and ladies) I'm not a conspiracy theorist however I get a little nervous when I see connections to the site coming from the treasury.gov and a ton of military networks... Hmmmm I don't think that I did anything wrong. Someone fess up and tell me if you are a busa owner at the treasury, PM will suffice........Why don't I ever see anything from suzuki maybe they need to surf around a little and see what the folks riding their bikes think... That would be interesting.

Just a thought

Cap

I've accessed the board from work a few times, and that would be a ".mil" and/or ".gov" site.

I wouldn't be too paranoid. Youo run a pretty clean site.
beerchug.gif

...and remember...just because you're paranoind doesn't mean that they're NOT out to get you.
biggrin.gif

Code word Barracuda I repeat Barracuda, empty the recycle bin, clean the temp files, microwave the cd's hurry hurry........

Hey Cap.. I access your site often from work but it should allways show up as a .mil

However.. now that we know you have been  tracking our movements......

Just kidding lol....  I wouldnt worry Cap..well unless of course you see something comiing from .irs.gov  mah ha  ehem cough cough.. just kidding again..

biggrin.gif

Seriously, if someone from the government was looking at you for some reason, they would be spoofing where they are coming from anyway, so you would probably never know it anyhow...  

I wouldnt worry, kick back.. relax and have a couple of expressos
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074767427 -->

We don't get people from Suzuki here? I guess I always figured that they surf the boards to see what the owner feedback is.

Makes sense that they wouldn't be allowed to post, I guess. But why wouldn't they conduct a little unscientific market research here?

It would be cool to have some official Suzuki people weigh in once in awhile.

They are watching me too! I see them at night, when I am in the shower. OOPS! Wrong fantasy! Sorry. Yeah it's just you.
tounge.gif

VA, might be a .gov as well.

Mine changes depending on where the Mother ship has set down. But will sometimes be .mil or .gov depending. There will also be some .com activity if I am at home.

VA, might be a .gov as well.

Mine changes depending on where the Mother ship has set down.  But will sometimes be .mil  or .gov depending.  There will also be some .com activity if I am at home.
Actually, I think we show up as .us, even though I'm gov't...

I'm verifying that info now...with smarter staff than myself!  Yep, .us for me...

smile.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074790237 -->

When I'm on an "approved break" - like right now at work, it shows .gov(I work at a prison).
Sorry if it caused any concern.

Pit Bull

<table style=filter:glow(color=Red)>.MARS</table> there is life out there. Remember everything is traceable on the Internet even if its interplanetary

<marquee>We come in Peace
vader1.gif

vader1.gif

vader1.gif
</marquee>

vader1.gif

vader1.gif

I know we used to have a few more .gov i also thought we had a CIA.gov you just never know
biggrin.gif

Now fellas (and ladies) I'm not a conspiracy theorist however I get a little nervous when I see connections to the site coming from the treasury.gov and a ton of military networks... Hmmmm I don't think that I did anything wrong. Someone fess up and tell me if you are a busa owner at the treasury, PM will suffice........Why don't I ever see anything from suzuki maybe they need to surf around a little and see what the folks riding their bikes think... That would be interesting.

Just a thought

Cap
Used to be a small wargames manufacturer
Steve Jackson games.
Feds all but closed them down.

Be afraid...very afraid.

PS that was BEFORE 911...

Imagine what will happen now!!
rock.gif

I wish I could reveal how I connect but if I did they'd find me and then my posts would###### ## #### ## # #### ####

+++ NO CARRIER

Back