California Law Makes Lose Their Minds!

SoCal Blur

Registered
I usually don't post about political things but this one has me flummoxed...

California Governor Jerry Brown said the following about a Bill (AB60) that he is planning to sign into law that allows illegal aliens to obtain drivers licenses:

"This bill will enable millions of people to get to work safely and legally," Brown, a Democrat, said in an email sent to reporters shortly after midnight.

So, even though you're in the country illegally, you can drive legally... Huh? ???

And to top it off, our same Governor also wants to sign into law a bill allowing illegal aliens to practice law in California.

So, we will have lawyers who are continuously breaking the law by being in California practice law... is that an Oxymoron? :duh:

These sorry azzed CA politicians have all sold out,may as well rename the state to Mexifornia.:firing:

Make room dad,i'm comin' to live with you(i'll only require a small allowance).:laugh:

These sorry azzed CA politicians have all sold out,may as well rename the state to Mexifornia.:firing:

Make room dad,i'm comin' to live with you(i'll only require a small allowance).:laugh:

Oh, we're loaded down with illegal aliens here as well. Agriculture is big and the farmers like to take advantage of them. Aside from the fact that they're here illegally and to a degree are a drain on tax dollars, they don't generally cause a lot of problems. I think what's being talked about in this thread is just crazy, pure and simple.

I can see the future.... Car Insurance in Cali will be the highest in the country. A title held by us in NJ

The force behind this legislation is big corporate interest with plenty of liberals adding their 2 cents. It is simply another flavor of "class warfare" that exploits the slave class and enriches the CEO, board members, and the upper level corporate minions. This is the end result of their organizing and gaining political power behind the scenes and you can bet the payoffs are big because the corprations have already penciled out the profit to be made with cheap labor.
Will newly licensed drivers that buy insurance get a preffered rate because they got legal? No way of knowing that is their? It wouldn't suprise me if those rates had already been calculated.

Maybe this is 1 big elaborate scheme by the government.... Yes all you illegal immigrants who want to drive legally come down to the DMV and get your license. once they show up and check the box illegal immigrant have them smile for the camera and arrest/deport there azz :laugh:

According to my Dad a study was done when Arnie was governor and they concluded that if only 35% of illegal aliens that work/live in CA had to be repatriated they would leave such a vacuum in the local work force that it could de stabilise the state,if the research back than was ONLY an indication of how things where can you imagine what the results would be now.Imo giving them a license is a smart move cause at least they are on some register/recorded and you can "track them down" if need be not to mention that BIG BROTHER might have something to do with this new law.:moon:

Back