Cager Karma....

Well, maybe deserved but once in distress, someone should have stopped to see if the occupants were okay, rather than just wave to them as they passed by. I suspect that that is also a karma violation and will be repaid at some point.

Well, maybe deserved but once in distress, someone should have stopped to see if the occupants were okay, rather than just wave to them as they passed by. I suspect that that is also a karma violation and will be repaid at some point.
yea I probably would have stopped. stopped so she could hear me call her a dumb C*** as she got slapped up side her head.

her actions were totally reckless and she would be going straight to jail and her vehicle impounded if any police officer observed her near deadly manuver putting everyone of those motorcycle riders lives at risk while she skid accross the highway completely out of control.

the only reason she didnt continue onto the opposite side of the highway and possibly kill some family (maybe yours) is the ditch she ran into.

Well they were absolutely in the wrong and paid for it, but we got 30 seconds of highway / interstate constipation. An absolute pet peeve of mine. Was this through Mississippi ? No emergency lane :laugh:

yea I probably would have stopped. stopped so she could hear me call her a dumb C*** as she got slapped up side her head.

her actions were totally reckless and she would be going straight to jail and her vehicle impounded if any police officer observed her near deadly manuver putting everyone of those motorcycle riders lives at risk while she skid accross the highway completely out of control.

the only reason she didnt continue onto the opposite side of the highway and possibly kill some family (maybe yours) is the ditch she ran into.

I agree that her actions were reckless. However, we can't stoop to the same idiotic level and just ignore the possibility that someone, perhaps an innocent child passenger, may be hurt in the vehicle...regardless of who's fault it is. We are no better than she if we take that "you got what you deserved" attitude. At least stop to check to see that no one is injured. That's all I'm saying.

Typically I would stop if I saw a crash, even if I felt like the person was a jacka$$. That said I wouldn't stop for a person that just did something that reckless. Not only did they endanger themselves but they endangered everyone else on the road; and than messed up a car in the process. I couldn't imagine them having anything sensible to say, those actions are just too ignorant for me to believe any interjection would offer clarity to the situation. Hate to pull over and be shot at for trying to help ya know? Someone who opts to pass motorcycles in the grass at interstate speeds is the type of person that might send a few your way. I would probably roll up to the next exit and call it in.

All of that said what on earth is this group doing in the left lane?!

LaneChoice-480x317.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter what profession...was that the legal / best choice for a sane person? passing in the grass was their decision....they hit the pavement and spun out...still not hurting anybody else or the car occupants...there are idiots everywhere...try not being one...that qualifies for the idiot in motion award.

:rofl::thumbsup:

Them riders got extremely lucky she didnt lose control sooner and take out a few of them when she lost control and swerved back on the road :banghead:

Yeeeaaaah I don't think so :whistle:

Better to let someone else help him in this particular instance and diffuse the angry cager :poke:

This bad situation could easily get worse, this cager is crazy and angry beyond reason and while he was trashing his car, he was probably blaming the bikers for taking up the whole road forcing him into this situation to get by... I know his "reasoning" makes no sense, but when you are angry fustrated and road rage is in full swing "reasoning" is impossible. I mean don't bikers get mad when they want to pass and a couple or a few cagers are holding up the flow. Difference is a frustrated pissed off biker will split the cars.

Bet those bikers are pissed off also that this angry frustrated cager pulled this bone head move and risked their lives, he could have easily wiped out the whole group. Better if the two parties stay away from each other jmo though :whistle:

I agree........... better that both parties stay away from one another while emotions ran high. Now if the car had flipped over and caught on fire or something like that its a different story but busa 1116 is right :whistle:

Yeeeaaaah I don't think so :whistle:

Better to let someone else help him in this particular instance and diffuse the angry cager :poke:

This bad situation could easily get worse, this cager is crazy and angry beyond reason and while he was trashing his car, he was probably blaming the bikers for taking up the whole road forcing him into this situation to get by... I know his "reasoning" makes no sense, but when you are angry fustrated and road rage is in full swing "reasoning" is impossible. I mean don't bikers get mad when they want to pass and a couple or a few cagers are holding up the flow. Difference is a frustrated pissed off biker will split the cars.

Bet those bikers are pissed off also that this angry frustrated cager pulled this bone head move and risked their lives, he could have easily wiped out the whole group. Better if the two parties stay away from each other jmo though :whistle:

I agree........... better that both parties stay away from one another while emotions ran high. Now if the car had flipped over and caught on fire or something like that its a different story but busa 1116 is right :whistle:

So, if there was a child passenger in that car and that child was injured, help is delayed because you'd rather let someone else deal with it on the chance the cager may still be angry?

I think at this point the driver would be disoriented and more embarrased than angry. Even if the driver was upset, asking if everyone on board was okay and uninjured and telling the driver you will call for assistance would likey defuse any anger.

IMO, this is an opportunity to let one's true character and out-going concern for another human being, regardless of the situation, shine through. Or, one could demonstrate character similar to the cager...disregard for others and focus on self.

The cager was stupid, that's a fact. But which of us hasn't done something stupid we regretted later? ???

The cager was stupid, that's a fact. But which of us hasn't done something stupid we regretted later? ???
are you really trying to make excuses for this womans attempt to pass numerous bikes on the side of the road nearly killing a handful of people? yea we have all done stupid things but not that stupid. and if you have you should turn in ur license cause ur a danger to not only everyone else but urself. thats not being stupid. thats being dangerous and not giving a chit about anyone else other then urslef.

Back