Cager intentially ran us off the road

WOW!! So glad you are both okay considering the circumstances and what could have happened...

Please tell us that the cops apprehended the guy that not only led to this accident but then fled the scene?!

Glad both of you are alright. Make sure you replace both helmets. Surprised the vehicle hasn't been reported as stolen. Hope you got the tag.

im sorry but i'd have to find that person & say remember me motherf#cker & then let the beat down begin. glad to hear you guys are ok. just dont let some moron make you not want to enjoy motorcycles anymore. and a side note is i think we can thank the squid population for a majority of cagers acting out this way just my opinion

Good luck on catching the a-hole that caused this.

Rest up and focus on recovery first.

Let us know if you need anything.
beerchug.gif

wow.gif
Very happy that you are here to post up about it~ It very well could have been a whole lot worse for you both~ I'm also very sorry about your bike... but glad to see you two had on the proper gear for just such an incident~

Best wishes for a speedy recovery....

Glad you are both Ok - the situation sucks.

To think there are people out there that will intentionally try to harm us just because we ride.
guns.gif

+1 for the gear doing its job!

Glad your o.k., hope they get the a$$ wipe. Keep us informed. Id like to hear what happens to him.

Glad you were wearing gear, and that you came out of this as good as you did. Hope you got the tag number of the dude and are able to charge him with the crime.

First of all thank GOD in CHRIST'S name you and your girlfreind are alright. This is why i prefer riding alone and don't give rides to ladies anymore. Main reason being is if i have to deal with some idiot cager...only myself to worry about and less witnesses to see what i do (got a way to make sure my plate isn't a factor either). I'll have my CCW this riding season but that's only gonna be a last resort if anyone is dumb enough to follow me to where i stop if i even do so (Thank you STand your Ground Law!!). I treat all cagers like they're out to get me and hey..i speed to stay out of traffic. Suddenly Change my route now and then. No probs with cops so far with this method (maybe they deciced to deal with the speeding cars i left behind instead). Forget letting a cage ride close to me for the sake of a speed limit. If they're close enough to touch you while moving, they can kill you. And Lawyers fees for beating speeding tickets beat medical and funeral fees hands down!

There are nice camera kits that aren't as combersome as tank mounted cam's. I'll try to find this one unit. Bit pricey but offers small camera for front and rear and records to a datastick (About a gig or so...lots of space).

Sucks about cagers doing this in your area. However where i live (pretty much a ghetto) believe it or not i haven't had one cager pull or swerve in front of me this season or much last season. I think i know the reason why people look out for sportbikes here though. Quite a few gangbangers ride sportbikes here. I've heard of a few incidents with cars getting shot at and "Multicolored race bikes" fleeing the scene. These guys don't ride slow anywhere they go, cops are a laugh to them, and their plates usually are nowhere to be seen. Appearance is just a bodywork, helmet swap away and i don't think that's a problem for them to handle quickly.

In my 8+ years of riding, in the past 2 i've had literally no problems with cages in this city. They suddenly see me coming and are very courtieous.
cool.gif
I get an occasional road rager or stooge that wants to play tag when furthur away though. I do well in leaving them behind and clueless quickly. These bikes are great for that sort of thing.
laugh.gif

Man I'm really sorry to hear what that idiot cager did to you. But I'm really glad that you and your girl friend are OK and didn't sustain any major injurys. Hopefully some one got the tag for you, and that person is in jail. This is truely insane. Many years ago a similar thing happened to me with a passanger on the back but fortunately I was able to get away from him. The main thing though is that you're both OK. Thank God for gear and that you were wearing it. The bike can always be replaced or reapaired but its a lot harder to put us back together. Don't give up riding because of one idiot.

glad to hear you guys are ok. God was on your side that day. At least you jumped up and checked on your women. I was ride'n with a guy and his wife wrecked in a turn. He stopped, jumped off his bike and made sure her bike was ok.
wow.gif
I couldn't believe it.......

Like you said everything can be replaced. You still have each other
beerchug.gif

sorry to hear about this. Hopefully someone else saw this and reports the guy.

Very sorry that happened and very happy you are both alive. Any word on if the person you sebt to get his tag # actually got it and reported him to the police?

And Lawyers fees for beating speeding tickets beat medical and funeral fees hands down!
[/Quote]

Amen, I try to keep a nice safe space around me at all times. NO ONE LOOKS IN THERE MIRRORS IN ST. LOUIS. I have almost been hit so many times. I never ride near a car. I will accelerate or decelerate to stay away. I have never been pulled over on a bike yet (knock on wood), but would rather pay the fine than get ran off the road or hit. I have ran been ran off the road on the median a few times. Once by a semi.

glad to hear you and your lady are ok...hope the cager gets everything he deserves, not just what the courts hand out
guns.gif

Since the busa is usually outweighed by a vehicle, I think we need to care extra weight on the bike, ( not the ol'lady) But maybe 147Gr. with JHP.Works quite well on radiators or gas tanks...PR Glad this dude was ok....
guns.gif

Back