Cager intentially ran us off the road

glad to hear that your both ok. Drivers are so inconsiderate of bikers and some like the guy you came into contact with seem to be out just looking to kill a motorcyclist.
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
firedevil.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Speedy recovery to the both of you. Gotta love that gear, hate those cagers. I'm just glad it wasn't worse if you know what I mean.

(GSXTacy @ Dec. 08 2006,08:29) The same thing happend to big show, pops roos and I this summer. I posted a thread about it, we didnt crash, but we did chase him around town for about 40 minites. We just went to court a few weeks ago. An independent wittness showed up that saw him try to hit us, plus big show and I were there. He plead guilty to DUI and reckless endangerment.
I was wondering how that turned out, excellent. Hope they throw away the key, or put him in with a big freindly guy that has been there a long time. Or both.

First, God speed on your recovery! Up here in Ohio I have not heard of anything like this. Something to keep an out out for though thats for sure. I know each states laws are a little different but at the very least it would seem that you have an aggrevated vehicular assault with this since it was intentional. Hopefully they wont just do it as a hit and run and let it go at that. Stay on top of that. The key to it is being able to prove intent and it would seem clear that you guys can do that for sure. Glad to hear you guys were wearing all your gear. But why is this a problem with these kind of cars though? Sounds kinda weird to me. Can someone help me with this? I will for sure be keeping an extra eye out for this when I am on my bike and when I am at work.......

Glad to hear that your both ok. After my accident I now drive like everyone out there is trying to kill me!

Back