Cager got me !!

Timlake

Registered
Luckily for me I dont remember anything from the accident and three days after. I was on the way to work and from what they have told me I was passing a car and a truck hauling something (legally and within the speed limit) when I guess the car didnt see me and said he thought the driver of the truck was drunk and ran off the road so he jerked to avoid a possible wreck when he hit me. I hit around the back tire and finally broke loose after snapping the side view mirror off. They found me in the ditch where luckily I stopped before hitting a guide wire. The bike did hit it snapping the wire and ripping the engine casing open. They flew me to the nearest trauma center ($18000) where I had two fractures and a dislocation in my right ankle, two fractures in my right. knee, fractured L2 in my back, and fractured and dislocated my left shoulder. Needless to say its been a long road that was about four months ago and couple of surgeries. The guy had insurance but just the minimum and really nothing else to his name so financially its been on me.I am lucky and although will never be the same still can walk (with a good limp)and can still kiss my kids goodnight. I know no one expects it and tries to be as carefull as we can but wear your gear and be carefull. Thanks for always keeping me entertained here on the org.

motorcycle.jpg

motorcycle2.jpg

motorcycle3.jpg

motorcycle4.jpg

motorcycle5.jpg

motorcycle6.jpg

motorcycle7.jpg

The first pic is when the insurance came to get the bike, the car on the roll back was not the one that hit me.

Glad you are still here and aable to kiss your children. Sorry for the pain you have gone through.
Well wishes and prayers

Wow the lord was with you on that ride.. Glad you still here.. Where do you live?

good to hear your up and runnin' so to speak. sorry for the bike but they can be replaced not you! take care of yourself.

Glad you're still here with us. Take care and take it easy. Sounds like you have a lot to recover from.

Back