Caesar the pack mule...ready to go!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Shot from my window at work :laugh:

First ever for me in 9 years of ownership of the Busa...I have to haul my own stuff to the Bash :rofl: I sure do miss the Road King riding friend :whistle:

I'm leaving work today, staying about 3 hours away, then meeting up with EarlyBird and crazyarch early Wednesday morning to ride to Robbinsville!!

Omar sent me the Ventura luggage system...I just have the one bag, but I had plenty of room to haul my Suzuki backpack too. Omar's already poked fun at me for all the things I managed to pack...the hump, brake calipers, a Stephen King book :laugh: I was surprised at must how much I was able to pack...

Ready to go!!! Hurry up 4:30!! Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow, and Omar on Thursday :woot:

PackMule.jpg

I am ready to go now...."PINKY"! :poke: ARE WE THERE YET MA'AM!:whistle:

Me too! My supervisor said "you need to leave early?" and I was thinking "SURE!!" but really can't :laugh: Damn work...

What time do you think you'll be at our super secret meeting spot?

Me too! My supervisor said "you need to leave early?" and I was thinking "SURE!!" but really can't :laugh: Damn work...

What time do you think you'll be at our super secret meeting spot?

Well Willie and I agreed to meet at 4am and head out to the meeting point..... 6-7am time frame. But would love to leave earlier!(its the EarlyBird in me!:whistle:) Keep an eye on the weather too! I need to call Willie so we both know when and were to meet up and go from there!

ccsbu4602.jpg

Oh dont forget to put up your PINK PANTIE FLAG so we can find you!:poke::whistle:

Well Willie and I agreed to meet at 4am and head out to the meeting point..... 6-7am time frame. But would love to leave earlier!(its the EarlyBird in me!:whistle:) Keep an eye on the weather too! I need to call Willie so we both know when and were to meet up and go from there!

ccsbu4602.jpg

Oh dont forget to put up your PINK PANTIE FLAG so we can find you!:poke::whistle:

Just keep me in the loop...I'm staying just down the street from where Willie said we'd meet up :)

Shot from my window at work :laugh:

First ever for me in 9 years of ownership of the Busa...I have to haul my own stuff to the Bash :rofl: I sure do miss the Road King riding friend :whistle:

I'm leaving work today, staying about 3 hours away, then meeting up with EarlyBird and crazyarch early Wednesday morning to ride to Robbinsville!!

Omar sent me the Ventura luggage system...I just have the one bag, but I had plenty of room to haul my Suzuki backpack too. Omar's already poked fun at me for all the things I managed to pack...the hump, brake calipers, a Stephen King book :laugh: I was surprised at must how much I was able to pack...

Ready to go!!! Hurry up 4:30!! Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow, and Omar on Thursday :woot:

FYI,
here in LA we just had a BAD thonder storm and it's headed that way. make sure you have your rain gear and ride safe....:thumbsup:

FYI,
here in LA we just had a BAD thonder storm and it's headed that way. make sure you have your rain gear and ride safe....:thumbsup:

Thanks SKECHE! I have my rain gear, and ended up packing my stuff inside of plastic bags (thanks GIXERHP), so I'll just hope for blue skies and no traffic!! :thumbsup:

I have a really nice weather radar here at work if you need an update I could be talked into giving it if needed!!!! Have a safe trip and have fun wish I coulda made it!!!

Why are you carrying an extra set of calipers? Gonna beat someone over the head with them? :laugh:

Last edited:
How many miles will you cover to get to the bash? Just did a quick check via google and one way was 800 miles for me, anybody got the steps for the helicopter busa mod?

I've got 520 miles one way...you've got a bit of a trip, but if you leave now :whistle: :p

Back