cache just wants to know........

cache just wants to know........ - How you doin'?!

• I'm doin okay.

Votes: 24 100.0%
  • Stayin Alive.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man, Life is GREAT!

• Are you talkin to ME?!?!

• Don't ask.

• Total voters

cache

Banned
How you doin'? I'm okay, how you doin'?

Life has its many changes. Mine has turned more towards excellent recently. Gotta like that! Just wonderin how my Busa brothers/sisters are doin. And, yes, I do care.
smile.gif

awe..... you aint the heartless bastid everyone said you was.
jus kiddin'.....just dont call me bubba....ha ha ha.
an' no...we didnt meet in cell block....

Funny you should ask.
Man, Life is GREAT! I spent about 6 hrs on the Busa playing up in the N.GA mountains today and the knee didn't hurt at all. Two guys from work and I headed out this morning and we logged about 200 miles. When I ride to work my knee hurts really bad after about 20 mins and I was afraid of how it was going to act today. We had a blast.

I'm doin' pretty good all things considering I was divorced and broke three years ago.
I have a good job. (18 years)
Got my own little townhouse.
Ride when I can or want to.
The kids are old enough to drive themselves over.
(don't have to see the ex)
Doin' pretty good with the hockey team.
Met a lot of great people here.

Just one thing...Big O needs a significant other.
Poor me
tounge.gif

How you doin'?  I'm okay, how you doin'?

Life has its many changes. Mine has turned more towards excellent recently. Gotta like that! Just wonderin how my Busa brothers/sisters are doin. And, yes, I do care.  
smile.gif
Cache does this have anything to do with the little screw stud (that's what I call it) that I sent you yesterday?
rock.gif
Either that, or too much time on your hands...
laugh.gif
Anyway, everything is cooler than a fan down here. Just wish the weather was cooler. We've had beautiful days, but the highs are like 93 degrees.

Brian

Yeah I sit back and look at where I was at 3 years ago mentally, financially, and spritually and I cannot help but think, man...I am one lucky son-of-gun.

I got out of the Air Force 3 years ago, and I followed the Wife to Tampa (she has Mad Skills and got a great job offer we couldnt refuse).

I didn't have a job when we got down here in 2000 but within two weeks I had an excellent position at Booz Allen hamilton, stayed for two years then got an offer from a different company doing the same job for allot more money.  So long story short, since June 2000 we have increased our income by over 400% and have just been living the dream.
Bought a nice house, I got the bike of my dreams and we are both healthy, (KNOCKING ON WOOD).  

Now I am just waiting for the other shoe to fall,  
eek2.gif
  But I appreciate everything I have and how fortunate/Lucky I have been.  A good woman helps allot as well...

Life is good in general..but pretty stressed out right now...
Bought a house...storall's are full...i have to repair the house we are living in right now...getting keys to new house on friday..too much to do in little time. But thankful to vet's so i can this to do...and ride a Busa. Thanks Cache, and Captain.

Weather is bad raining for a week. maybe another week of rain.

Life in general is good. My youngest son just finished his first year at colege. Just 3 to go since my other son graduated last June and is working. Moved upstairs in the company, more responsibility less day to day activity, so now i am bored. i guess that can be a good thing. Thanks for asking...

If life were any better, I'd think I was in heaven..... due to the many who faught for the freedoms we enjoy today!!!!
Well stated Big Guy!  A belated, Congrats on the marriage too.  Anybody ever tell you you somethin like Toby Keith?  Just an observation ...    
idea.gif

Jim

If life were any better, I'd think I was in heaven..... due to the many who faught for the freedoms we enjoy today!!!!
Well stated Big Guy!  A belated, Congrats on the marriage too.  Anybody ever tell you you somethin like Toby Keith?  Just an observation ...    
idea.gif

Jim
Toby Keith?
rock.gif
??? Don't know if that's good or bad.........
Ummmmmm......... thanks I guess.
Thanks for the congrats too Jim.

Bill

life is treating me...like....like a baby treats a diaper .
Kiddin' .
Life is sooo good...I told the wife she can quit ONE of her night jobs ..... once the baby is born .
kiddin' .
We got sort of a raise at work the other day....they have now given us rubber gloves to wear ( I work at a nuclear waste disposal site)
kiddin' .
The government just doubled my pension to 312 dollars a month , they said the metal plate in my head warrants much more money .
kiddin' .

Actually....all is well .

RSD, you crack me up ... but every time I read your posts I have just a sneaking suspision you ain't entirely joking ...  
tounge.gif

Just one thing...Big O needs a significant other.
Poor me[/QUOTE]
Is there a bank acc we can donate on? I know a good Russian catalogue, were you can buy some excelent "merchandise" ... hey, it's where I got mine
wink.gif

Nah, just kidding. One peace of advice I got from my dad that instantly worked for me: STOP looking ... The "desperate" look wasn't helping me with the ladies
ghostface.gif

Back