C60 Error Code Removal

mikefellows

Registered
Hi,

Im currently taking my gen 2 busa loom to pieces and trying to remove the fan relay from the loom (its not needed I have a separate cooling system).

When I remove the relay Im given a C60 error code (fan control relay), which apparently means the fan control circuit is permanently open (makes sense Ive chopped the relay).

is it possible to connect two of the wires that went to the relay to close the circuit (I dont want to experiment and blow the ecu) or should/can this be mapped out using the ecueditor software?

finally when the engine is running with a FI light does it run a different map?

Thanks

Hi,

Im currently taking my gen 2 busa loom to pieces and trying to remove the fan relay from the loom (its not needed I have a separate cooling system).

When I remove the relay Im given a C60 error code (fan control relay), which apparently means the fan control circuit is permanently open (makes sense Ive chopped the relay).

is it possible to connect two of the wires that went to the relay to close the circuit (I dont want to experiment and blow the ecu) or should/can this be mapped out using the ecueditor software?

finally when the engine is running with a FI light does it run a different map?

Thanks

It's not running a different map when the FI light is on.
The light is just letting you know something isn't right, and of course the C numbers correspond to what it is.
You can remove the codes in Ecu Editor, but since the cause is still present the code will come back in a few seconds.
Sorry, I don't know the proper way to get the FI off with the relay gone.

Back