C10 is my new best friend.

Picked up a package today. Return address said Sugarland TX.
Opened it up and inside was an assortment of very useful things for my Busa
I'd like to thank C10 for his generosity. He is truly one of those special people put on this earth to help others
Jpics to follow
@c10 is like a Santa that delivers presents 12 months a year. Lol! You are not the only one that has received boxes from sugarland, TX.

The thing that really shines to me about c10 , is his huge energy for motorcycles , and that his family is also involved and share his passion . His willingness to share any and all information is certainly admired and vast knowledge of cycles respected . Good one bro , this all marks you as a man with heart , as big as the 'Great State of Texas' !!:beerchug:

You guys n gals all see my good side ;) Johnnie , and a few others here know me from the ZRXOA forum for the last 14 years . I have to give all of you some props because this is a rare forum where manners exist .
People can truly have a discussion. We all try hard to , and get to know each other :)
I'd be careful Bryan, one of these guys might propose to you......

I pester Bryan pretty much on a daily basis and no matter the time or day he always gets back to me. My bike has come a long way since I got it back and it has a long way to go and because of that I have many questions and need assistance alot. I could not have done it without the likes and help of the people here. Funny I was having a melt down about my kickstand and my rear sets and not being able to clear them and c10 while up on a ladder took the time to call me and talk me off the ledge.

Back