Busabim

Registered
Well,

Got rid of Da busa, went back to Bim.

IMG_1256.JPG

peace out.

BB

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry I just don't see the benefit of it. ???

No Windscreen and it looks like almost the same lean forward.
Smaller mirrors and a cable clutch.

Well, to each his own and if you like it that's all that matters.

Until you have driven one i suggest holding off a comment. The windscreen can be changed easily and it feels like a 600.
ASC, Dynamic damping, traction control ,Race abs Pro, quickshift, heated grips, cruise....

Ya, your right , I dont see the point either.

BB

I bought one too. Haven't touched the busa.

20151009_111526-1_zpsj8deqro6.jpg

This is a BS post!:poke:
Where are the details!?
The rest of the pics?
Ride comparisons?
Nice bike!

So is it basically a detuned 1k(possibly able to be flashed?)
with an upright riding position?

Here are a few videos outlining why this bike is a game changer....

Go try one at any BMW dealership, usually they will let you if they have a demo bike....

BB

Until you have driven one i suggest holding off a comment. The windscreen can be changed easily and it feels like a 600.
ASC, Dynamic damping, traction control ,Race abs Pro, quickshift, heated grips, cruise....

Ya, your right , I dont see the point either.

BB

I did some research and looked at the videos you posted and NOW I SEE What a good bike you have.

Yes even better then a Busa in many ways. But that's partly because it's much newer technology.

Sorry I jumped the gun. I still like my Busa but if money were not a problem I would really look at that BMW. :whistle:

The Busa is a great bike but we all now Suzuki has been dragging its heels on updating it.

BMW has taken the lead (IMHO) by giving you all the rider aids in a very competitively priced package. Imagine the Busa with race abs pro, ASC, dynamic traction control, dynamic suspension, programmable engine mapping on the fly and all are switchable off.

Rossi and most of the top riders will tell you that the bikes they ride would be unrideable at the limit without rider aids. Eventually, all the brands will be forced to offer the technology or be left behind. The same thing already happened in supercars in the last 10 years. How else could a chitty driver drive a Mclaren with 900 hp and close to 0 driving skill?

One of my regrets as I had an original busa is no abs. In the rain/low traction conditions. it is invaluable. Sheit, my 1999 BMW had abs back then.

BB

I never understood BYE threads . In my opinion you should vacate due to you never made a connection or a friendships through the forum . Instead its see my new BMW . Its better than the busa .
Ill also say it again real riders dont need rider aids . Its all in the the wrist .

Carry on nothing to see here .

I never understood BYE threads . In my opinion you should vacate due to you never made a connection or a friendships through the forum . Instead its see my new BMW . Its better than the busa .
Ill also say it again real riders dont need rider aids . Its all in the the wrist .

Carry on nothing to see here .

Yawn. Ok rossi, you are definitely a motogp level of rider , im sure, lol.

FYi, Ive been on this forum since 2002, and you joined in 2015, Im sure you have lots of friends C10...

Peace out

Back