BYE-BYE AUDI...HELLO FATTY TIRE. info on wide kits wanted

OSD is the way to go. I believe there are 300, 330 and 360 kits out there. Jack shafts work, but are out dated tech. Definitely stick with the known brands, Rubb ain't no cheap Bastid :laugh:

Check the weights on the rear wheel your thinkin about, it make a HUGE difference. You'll have a go fast Busa too, bit believe me, you'll notice the weight back there. Also, if you can travel around a bit and see a wide tire bike or 2 in person in may help you decide what size is best. Lookin at pics, a 240 doesn't seem too big, but in person, its a lot of tire. I had the only wide tire Busa/sportbike in my area for 2yrs (240) and it got a lot of attention and "Holy crap, that tire is huge!" everywhere I went. Again, clearly not as big as the other kits, but still an attention gettah as Buford T. Justice would say.

Rubb check out the link below. Its for my busa when I stretched it and went with a 300 OSD single sided arm. Let me know if I can be of any help.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene.../167455-sunn-busa-finally-ready-show-org.html

That arm...those wheels...I want I want.

Freakin masterpiece. Nice paint/kanji combo. :bowdown:

Sounds like these outside drives are the dope. They stand up OK to all the horsepower?

I would love a single sided arm,just too much of a panzie to I guess. I mean 8 or 9 grand. ouch.

Other Q would be tires. Seems like they go from 240 to 300. Thats a big jump. I think I want a 300...just for the excessiveness of it.A tire that big must be a fortune. Do I get many tire choices. Also,what are your rims worth? Might be the coolest I have seen.

Thanks Man,Rubb.

Sanket...been droolin' over yer photo's...

Model/supplier/cost yer personal take on fitment etc for:

those pipes...BEST shorties I have ever seen. Gotta have those.
chrome frame covers
clutch and stator covers
OSD kit
the air ride

Thanks man.

Pimp Daddy (Rubb)

OSD is the way to go. I believe there are 300, 330 and 360 kits out there. Jack shafts work, but are out dated tech. Definitely stick with the known brands, Rubb ain't no cheap Bastid :laugh:

Check the weights on the rear wheel your thinkin about, it make a HUGE difference. You'll have a go fast Busa too, bit believe me, you'll notice the weight back there. Also, if you can travel around a bit and see a wide tire bike or 2 in person in may help you decide what size is best. Lookin at pics, a 240 doesn't seem too big, but in person, its a lot of tire. I had the only wide tire Busa/sportbike in my area for 2yrs (240) and it got a lot of attention and "Holy crap, that tire is huge!" everywhere I went. Again, clearly not as big as the other kits, but still an attention gettah as Buford T. Justice would say.

GREAT info.

all-right-now-you-boys-just_clink_large.jpg

Whatever you do go with a well known and proven company on the arm,,there are some jackleggers out there that really have some crappy arms.
also be prepared : excessive and premature chain wear,high dollar cost on replacement jackshaft sprockets,and premature 2nd gear failure.
Just from my personal experience.

Don't forget about a new rear spring, or if you want to go all out, get it revalved or aftermarket. I'm on extensions and got a tracdynamics spring. As far as performance, I wouldn't go further than a 240 and 6 over. Go osd, jack shafts sucks.

Sanket...been droolin' over yer photo's...

Model/supplier/cost yer personal take on fitment etc for:

those pipes...BEST shorties I have ever seen. Gotta have those.
chrome frame covers
clutch and stator covers
OSD kit
the air ride

Thanks man.

Pimp Daddy (Rubb)

I had ordered my swingarm, rims & tires , new extended brake line, rear rotor, all as a package from C&S Customs in Lexington, NC. $8278.
chrome frame covers were ordered by my shop that did all the work. $250
clutch & staator covers and air FX air ride came from Ivac at Ball Z. $1500
fatty pipes are sic dogs ordered from his ebay store $220.
OSD kit alone was $1000, it came from the same company that makes it for Roaring toys. I cant remember the name :banghead:

listed are the main components that went in. a bunch of other things were also added like fairing screens hid kit, led tail light,florida joe's biggest led kit with extra led strips added, chain tensioner etc.. The swingarm was ordered raw as I had a local shop power coat it. The paint is stock 2011 pearl white. I had removed the stock decals and SKECHE had made me a full set of custom decals in the color I wanted. Thats all i can think of this early in the morning. lol. If you got more questions or need help hit me up Id be more then happy to help you find parts to start your build.

Back