BYE-BYE AUDI...HELLO FATTY TIRE. info on wide kits wanted

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Going to do up a Busa with a big fat tire.

Never done one...I am a virgin.:laugh:

Pretty sure I'm not going with one where you have to grind the frame for chain clearance...but you never know.

How do these outside drives work?

Do they stress yer countershaft?

heavy shock/spring?

Leads on a good deal...new/used?

Comments from those not running them...things like 'They look stoopid" will only serve one purpose. Pre-mature wear of your keyboard.

Audi-Less-Andy.

here is a picture of my buddy's brothers bike with a 330 single side. i think the orange bike looks better personally. :whistle::laugh:

IMG_0195 1.jpg

IMG_0196 1.jpg

here is a picture of my buddy's brothers bike with a 330 single side. i think the orange bike looks better personally. :whistle::laugh:

Man if that thing had about 4" less of a stretch it would be flipping beautiful! I just don't like the big stretch. Love the big tires though.. :D

That arm/wheelkit is about 9 grand. :whistle: I'm thinkin' conventional arm. Lengthened,wider of course.

He paid 8k. Not a bad guess and he got it from the folks that make them for roaring toys. I believe the company is everything thing chrome(?). It's a heavy bastid and you can feel the weight pulling the left when sitting on the bike. Beautiful bike but not for me.

I would do an outside drive 330 with the shortest stretch possible.

Why's that? Just a look preference? I know longer will handle worse,big chain hassles,she's gonna botom out....

I'm thinking I will keep a good supply of undertails on hand. I ride like an' azzhole,so I'm bound to break shi7. Par for the course.:laugh:

He paid 8k. Not a bad guess and he got it from the folks that make them for roaring toys. I believe the company is everything thing chrome(?). It's a heavy bastid and you can feel the weight pulling the left when sitting on the bike. Beautiful bike but not for me.

A pimped out Busa is not a smart move for anybody unless....you plan to have multiple Busa's. :whistle:

I am doing this for me. For my raunchy tastes. Not to win contests or points with the other pimps and ho's. :laugh:

I have my eye on a "donor Busa" for the project. Bit of a high mile'r,been lo-slided...but I think I can grab it for 4 K. And as I have cried about before,thats a great deal for this part of the planet. Even finding any Busa for sale is a small miracle. Foo's around here buy 'em and keep 'em.

RSD.

I'm not for or against the big tire kits. Some I love and some look hideous to me. I'm sure you will do it some justice Rubb and create a nice piece of machinery (from what I've seen of the toys you own currently)...Get'er'done bro!!! :thumbsup::watching:

Rub you would rather pay $8k for a swingarm and fatty tire rather than pimp out a busa with a RCC turbo kit??

Why's that? Just a look preference? I know longer will handle worse,big chain hassles,she's gonna botom out....

I'm thinking I will keep a good supply of undertails on hand. I ride like an' azzhole,so I'm bound to break shi7. Par for the course.:laugh:

Yea I just prefer that look vs the long ass bikes. Slow bikes with huge stretches are just dumb IMHO. The big tires gonna hurt handling and the more you stretch it the less you'll like to ride it.

Rub you would rather pay $8k for a swingarm and fatty tire rather than pimp out a busa with a RCC turbo kit??

This is just step 1.... :whistle:

Plus,I'm just stoopid enuff to play right into the hands of my OCD and Busa hoarding sickness.

Multiple Busa's. I mean seriously...how many is too many.:laugh:

The big tires gonna hurt handling and the more you stretch it the less you'll like to ride it.

I had a Harley pro street with a 280 rear tire and huge horse power a little bit of a rake and I still kicked everyones azz on their hopped up krap with regular tires and no stretch or rake.

Fear is something that occurs naturally in intelligent human beings. This is a consideration that holds little meaning for me.

You know what I mean. :cookoo: :laugh:

I had a Harley pro street with a 280 rear tire and huge horse power a little bit of a rake and I still kicked everyones azz on their hopped up krap with regular tires and no stretch or rake.

Fear is something that occurs naturally in intelligent human beings. This is a consideration that holds little meaning for me.

You know what I mean. :cookoo: :laugh:

You'll still be able to ride the crap out of it. But after having my bike at 6" over i enjoyed the bike a ton more at swb. If I keep my bike it'll prob end up with a 330 at about 4 over.

Anybody got any leads on fatty gurls for sale? Or just pieces or kits?

Pimp-Daddy-Rubb.

Back