Buying your first Busa

Puig screens are like 70 if memory serves... and they work (racing db)!!!

I didn't take mine over 5000 RPMs for the first two weeks. Then when I did, HOLY CRAP, was I scared! Was a rush when I powered the wheel up for the first and only time...so far. Like others on here have said, she is one very scary fast machine. I went form dirt to sport to HDs prior to my Busa. I have not riden my HD in 3 months! She just sits there in the garage looking all depressed...

Enjoy the ride.........
beerchug.gif

Where are you located, im sure there is a member close to you that could help you out. Also, be careful with the "closing speed" on other objects or turns, its hard to tell just how fast you are really going till you have to stop.

Bought my Busa new in '05. It's was my first bike. It's fast and fun to ride. I did not buy it for the speed, but it's great knowing it's there when you want to let loose for a bit. Just respect what it can do...seriously, respect what it can do as a simple twist of the throttle will shock you first few times. Best to slowly roll on the throttle at first until you get used to it. Once you get used to it you'll do great. And, definitely don't forget the gear. Never ride w/o.

yeah, well Im looking @ catching up with some other Busa riders that are in Ausrtralia, but I havent met any of them yet, and wont be meeting them for another month I reckon, because Im off to Thailand for 2 weeks and then when I get back I get my Busa!!! hrrm... Im thinking which one will be better? (Holiday or Busa)

hey any you guys know where I can get some sweet wallpapers for my desktop with a Hayabusa and quite possibly some good looking woman
beerchug.gif

Back