Buying Used?

What bike did you get?
I thought id try with a bike with updated options such as electronic suspension a+, brembo brakes a+, cruise control , riding position a+
ive had suzuki honda yamaha superbike brands all amazing. thought id trya naked bmw s1000r for a change. nothing to hate about it really my biggest takaway are how good brembo brakes are, going 250kph + in my area was very difficult without the balance of being able to stop fast, so nice to see them on the gen3

20230514_161724.jpg

I was just talking to a former colleague of mine who traded his S1000R on a Harley something or other...I don't even know what it is because they all look the same to me....it's not a big dresser and it's not a sportster but it has a bat wing fairing and hard side bags and I think a 114cid motor...

And it's orange with everything else blacked out (HD colors)...I said he needs to name it "Jack" short for "Jack 'O' Lantern"

I thought id try with a bike with updated options such as electronic suspension a+, brembo brakes a+, cruise control , riding position a+
ive had suzuki honda yamaha superbike brands all amazing. thought id trya naked bmw s1000r for a change. nothing to hate about it really my biggest takaway are how good brembo brakes are, going 250kph + in my area was very difficult without the balance of being able to stop fast, so nice to see them on the gen3

View attachment 1668657

I rode a 2019, and I really liked it, but with the big exception that it did not have adjustable suspension, but only 2 electronic settings instead.
One was literally a pogo-stick, the second felt good, until the corner speed got higher, then it danced all over the road.
Had it had standard adjustable forks, I really would have considered buying it.

I rode a 2019, and I really liked it, but with the big exception that it did not have adjustable suspension, but only 2 electronic settings instead.
One was literally a pogo-stick, the second felt good, until the corner speed got higher, then it danced all over the road.
Had it had standard adjustable forks, I really would have considered buying it.
Setting up the sag on these forks is an absolute must. mine is a 2019 I know from years of tuning experience how it should feel and changed the preload manually in minutes and it's perfect. right side preload adjustment left side electronic valving. I think most high end bikes now preload adjustment is done on the tft screen

20230712_101744.jpg

Setting up the sag on these forks is an absolute must. mine is a 2019 I know from years of tuning experience how it should feel and changed the preload manually in minutes and it's perfect. right side preload adjustment left side electronic valving. I think most high end bikes now preload adjustment is done on the tft screen

View attachment 1668660

The one I rode the dealer said had no adjustments at all, just a switch to toggle between 2 fork settings.
Apparently the new ones have been improved upon.

...you didn't ask if it came in yellow..did you?
Nope, but I'll bet it does......

One of my neighbors was asking why I didn't have a yellow truck because I have a yellow garden tractor and motorcycle...

Oddly enough when I bought my truck the dealership had 6 yellow Ram sports with black stripes but I just couldn't bring myself to look at all that yellow.......I've never seen one of those yellow Rams on the road.

Nope, but I'll bet it does......

One of my neighbors was asking why I didn't have a yellow truck because I have a yellow garden tractor and motorcycle...

Oddly enough when I bought my truck the dealership had 6 yellow Ram sports with black stripes but I just couldn't bring myself to look at all that yellow.......I've never seen one of those yellow Rams on the road.

I've seen a few, and they are Bright, lol

Back