Buying my first Busa

It sounds like it definitely has some fuelling issues...I wonder how it'd sound after a set of fresh plugs and a douse of 'Sea Foam" then taken for a good run...it might have not been ridden in a while and started up just like in the video periodically which fouls plugs.

It revs cleanly..

When guy went to front sounded like have exhaust leak also.
Also we all know the clutch can be a little loud would of liked to see him pull in clutch and see how much of that went away. Because that noise can sound like some bad piston slap.

Last edited:
When guy went to front sounded like have exhaust leak also.
Also we all know the clutch can be a little loud would of liked to see him pull in clutch and see how much of that went away. Because that noise can sound like some bad piston slap.
I was thinking asking the same lines, I know when I record videos to send to customers the engines have a tendency to sound bad in a recording but up close sound normal. @Hoangdonghai I don't have much of an opinion on the sound thru the video but I can say I love that red color :thumbsup:. Don't rely completely on the family here to make the judgements thru videos because I'm sure these guys aren't using top of the line recording equipment. Maybe go see this one in person and let us know if it sounds the same as in the video and like Matthew said pull the clutch in while it's running and see if any of that noise goes away.

Back