Buying Back A Salvaged Bike

it should they are usually pretty good to deal with you can also send them over the cost of the parts you replaced by printing out t internet ads and whatnot if it's verified to be on the bike they usually don't argue

Good to know.

I'm not trying to get top dollar, just whats fair. I actually provided them with the receipts showing them that I bought stuff usually on sell or at the best Internet price found, hopefully they will take this in to consideration when cutting a check.

I went with State Farm because they had a good reputation but they are a bit more expensive. Good rates on bikes but not the cheapest on the rest but I was cool with that knowing that I should be treated well by them. Here's their chance to show me what I pay for though and if they blow it I'll walk as I can get better rates especially through work.

After looking at the pic's. I would buy it back in a second. Sell the motor and buy another busa. You would have a ton of extra part's for the new bike.Or keep the motor and buy another bike with a bad motor.

Back