buying another busa

Layzard23

Registered
Hey guys. i just wanted to get some opinions. I am a mechanic and one of the other mechanics at my work is selling an 04 busa. was laid down hard on right side. wiped out the right body fairing, the enitre exaust(had brocks alienhead) and the tail fairing. Needs new tires. thats the bad parts. The good parts are he bought another right side body fairing. has no damage to frame or forks. has a chrome frames and a chrome +6 swingarm and chrome oe wheels and a new muzzy full exaust. Bike has 6700 miles on it. Now he bought it frome the tow truck driver that runs to my work. has the title. he paid 2000 for it. He is asking me for 2800. i figure it will be a good project bike. Opinions? I have no pics yet, as i am going over to his house next saturday. Thanks guys

If everything checks out during your personal inspection, it is a steal ! I have been looking locally for a bike like this to run at the drags but havent been able to find anything nearby. Good luck !

Don't take anyone's word on the extent of damage. Check the frame yourself and so forth. Good price though.

snap that bad boy up...after looking at it well of course

right on guys. im gonna head up to his house maybe tomarrow. If not it will be this weekend. will post pics when i get them

Back