Buying a turtle in China.

newman

Registered
Just saw on the F1 channel, a guy who cooks for a F1 team, can't remember which one, went shopping for local produce in a Chinese supermarket.

And on a counter they had live turtles for sale in plastic boxes.

Frog what are you going to do about this ?.

If you do do something I hope it doesn't cause a international incident between the US and China because then us Brits will have to join in, and before you know it, we will have World War III on our hands, and then there will be no bash and no chance of dressing up in pink and no bromances.

So please tread carefully.

Just saw on the F1 channel, a guy who cooks for a F1 team, can't remember which one, went shopping for local produce in a Chinese supermarket.

And on a counter they had live turtles for sale in plastic boxes.

Frog what are you going to do about this ?.

If you do do something I hope it doesn't cause a international incident between the US and China because then us Brits will have to join in, and before you know it, we will have World War III on our hands, and then there will be no bash and no chance of dressing up in pink and no bromances.

So please tread carefully.

Don't do it Frog!! :please:

I watch Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre Foods and I've seen a lot of weird live "foods" for sale, including turtles :down:

My little Sheldon disapproves of this subject! :moon: you for even bringing it up! :rulez:

Moon.jpg

I'm assuming that's Sheldon...never watched the show myself, but everyone thinks we named our Torti after him ???

b-dub_sr said:
Why do you get first dibs....:bs:

:bs: my :moon: been talking about making him into soup since she first posted about him. Learn the :rulez: :poke:

If I live to 85 years old, that's when he will be good eating size:whistle: he's all mine:thumbsup: Vabs promised:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

:bs: my :moon: been talking about making him into soup since she first posted about him. Learn the :rulez: :poke:

If I live to 85 years old, that's when he will be good eating size:whistle: he's all mine:thumbsup: Vabs promised:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Well, all I've learned from this useless post is that Bret can do some math :whistle:

:snap:

Back