Buying a Turbo system

Qasim

Registered
Hi, around May time I am coming to the US to buy a turbo busa or to buy a busa and then turbo it.

If anyone sells them here that can do a full install for me within two weeks, that would be great. I just need some prices.

If anyone has a turbo busa they will be willing to sell to me at that time, I would love to give you a better then fair price on it. It has to have a standard black factory frame. But i dont mind if its extended in a different colour.

Thanks for your help guys and post some replies if your interested.

It appears that you're looking
SHOCKED.gif
for a limited edition busa, with a turbo on it, or a limited edition busa in which you can put a turbo on in 2 weeks.
redcomprs2.gif
good luck, but I don't see a lot of those, anyone here got one post up, and please not all at once, could overload board.
laugh.gif
I'm sure anything is possible but why would you want a black frame anyway?

turboass2.JPG

lurk.gif
black frame, I likey............. That Ghostrider dude, didn't he ride all black ? hmmm.

(URPREY @ Jan. 07 2007,20:16) It appears that you're looking  
SHOCKED.gif
 for a limited edition busa, with a turbo on it, or a limited edition busa in which you can put a turbo on in 2 weeks.  
redcomprs2.gif
 good luck, but I don't see a lot of those, anyone here got one post up, and please not all at once, could overload board.  
laugh.gif
  I'm sure anything is possible but why would you want a black frame anyway?
Got one without a turbo . Not really for sale but you know what they say money talks ..

post_11_06055_New_Im.jpg

Back