BUYING A BUSA Help

paineless4u

Donating Member
Registered
If anybody knows of a dealership near the East Coast around Baltimore preferably I have a friend who wants to buy a new busa. Since we are stationed here in Italy he would have to have a shipping company pick up the bike from the dealership and have it shipped here (air freight). I am just trying to get a few quotes of the OTD Price of the 05 and the shipment can be arranged later. Any help would be appreciated plus it gives me a riding buddy:)

If anybody knows of a dealership near the East Coast around Baltimore preferably I have a friend who wants to buy a new busa. Since we are stationed here in Italy he would have to have a shipping company pick up the bike from the dealership and have it shipped here (air freight). I am just trying to get a few quotes of the OTD Price of the 05 and the shipment can be arranged later. Any help would be appreciated plus it gives me a riding buddy:)
Try 'Jack' at: JT Motorsports 5848 Urbana Pike Frederick, MD 301-846-4318. They are about 45 minutes from the Baltimore Airport. He has an '05 Red/Black on the floor ... well it was still there yesterday.

There are a few good ones here in NC that I could post the contact info for if you want. Also lots of military bases here so maybe you could figure out some shipping with them or something? Pope AFB, Ft Bragg, Semour Johnson, Cherry Point all pretty close by.

Back