BUY MY BIKE!!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
I gotta sell my 900RR. Who wants to buy it? As some of you may remember, this is a peice of H.org HISTORY!! Thats right, this bike was featured in GMbusa and I's oil change on a 900RR HIT POST where GMbusa and I were bored at 3AM and decided to make a funny pic thread. THIS BIKE WAS THE STAR!!! Okay, that, and yamahor's jobless and need's to sell his baby. Help a brutha out! BUY MY BIKE!!!

wish I could help. Free bump though
wink.gif

(psycobusa @ Oct. 17 2006,17:14) ill give you a new computer for it  
biggrin.gif

free bizump  
beerchug.gif
I don't think a computer would pay it off at the bank... Thanks for the bump though!
laugh.gif

(heavybusa @ Oct. 17 2006,17:52) Man this sucks.
Meh... I'll still have the busa. But the 900's GOTTA go. driving me broke with payments and insurance.
eek2.gif

You STILL have that bike!?
rock.gif
smile.gif
Happy sales! I know you wanted to sell it earlier this summer.

(BiG-T @ Oct. 17 2006,19:38) You STILL have that bike!?  
rock.gif

smile.gif
 Happy sales!  I know you wanted to sell it earlier this summer.
yeah, still have it, just wasn't pushing selling it... now that I got Laid off, it's GOTTA go though. Thanks for the wish of luck.

Any preowned dealerships near you? The ones around here normally stock up around this time. If she doesn't sell by Oct 24 maybe you can explore that route.

(Warputer @ Oct. 17 2006,19:42) Put it up on E-Bay too Ben !    

Good Luck !
tried ebay... $40 bucks or so just to post though.
eek2.gif
Ain't got the money to do that right now. Plus I hate the scams and the guys that say "I'll trade you my 89 Caprice I pimped out for your bike!" (I actually got that once...)

(BiG-T @ Oct. 17 2006,19:43) Any preowned dealerships near you?  The ones around here normally stock up around this time.  If she doesn't sell by Oct 24 maybe you can explore that route.
Local dealer only wanted to give me 3500... I might take it just to get rid of it though...

what are you lookin for out of the bike? I mean, not to sound like a butthead but $3500 for a 1998 CBR 900RR sounds like a reasonable price
rock.gif

(zukracer @ Oct. 17 2006,21:57) what are you lookin for out of the bike?  I mean, not to sound like a butthead but $3500 for a 1998 CBR 900RR sounds like a reasonable price
rock.gif
It's valued at 5500 for a decent condition bike with the miles it has.

WELL MAN I WOULD BUY IT BUT IT HAS A SOME GAY ATTRIBUTES TO YOUR STAR POWER...

LIKE THE TORQUE WRENCH

ALL KIDDING ASIDE SORRY I CANT HELP

Hey Ben .....down here we have monthly magazines , that all the gas stations carry , called "Bike Traders" . The adds do really well and include a pic of the bikes . I think there's a one time payment of like $40 and alotta people see your bike .

(Warputer @ Oct. 18 2006,11:11) Hey Ben .....down here we have monthly magazines , that all the gas stations carry , called "Bike Traders" . The adds do really well and include a pic of the bikes . I think there's a one time payment of like $40 and alotta people see your bike .
We got cycle trader up here. I was thinking of doing that, but I'd hate to see my baby go to some squid... thats why I figured I'd try here first. Who knows, maybe NJ will see it with his infinite bank account and feel sorry for me and buy it.
laugh.gif

If it's killing you to have it, put it on Ebay for the payoff amount or alittle higher. It'll sell.

(yamahor @ Oct. 18 2006,10:24)
(Warputer @ Oct. 18 2006,11:11) Hey Ben .....down here we have monthly magazines , that all the gas stations carry , called "Bike Traders" . The adds do really well and include a pic of the bikes . I think there's a one time payment of like $40 and alotta people see your bike .
We got cycle trader up here. I was thinking of doing that, but I'd hate to see my baby go to some squid... thats why I figured I'd try here first. Who knows, maybe NJ will see it with his infinite bank account and feel sorry for me and buy it.
laugh.gif
Personally, if I needed to sell my bike.... I could care less if a 15yr old kid walked up to buy it as long as the little punk had the money. It's just a motorcycle. Not a hand grenade. Sure, many will disagree with that but if somebody wants the bike you have (busa or whatever) they'll buy from you or somebody else.

(PaNDeM1C @ Oct. 18 2006,13:11)
(yamahor @ Oct. 18 2006,10:24)
laugh.gif
Personally, if I needed to sell my bike.... I could care less if a 15yr old kid walked up to buy it as long as the little punk had the money. It's just a motorcycle. Not a hand grenade. Sure, many will disagree with that but if somebody wants the bike you have (busa or whatever) they'll buy from you or somebody else.
My problem is my bikes are my babys... I'd hate to sell it and 1 month later see it trashed with a 12'oclock bar on it...

Back