Buy an Avon rear tire, get the front

It's from Avon directly so it's no scam. I posted about it last week, already got my rear and sent out the form on Saturday for the free front.

If all goes right I'll be in for a grand total of $181 including shipping for both tires. Their rules are strict in that they need the form with receipt in their hands within 10 days of filling out the online form. I mailed mine out the next morning after filling out the online form.

beerchug.gif

(tophog @ Sep. 28 2006,10:55) It's no scam.  I already received my free front.
I didn't know about the deal when I bought my Viper Sports so I completed the offer after the fact, received the free tire from Avon and sold it on ebay for $75 plus shipping.
super.gif

UPS guy just delivered my free tire less than 5 minutes ago.
super.gif

Glad I got home from work a little early as it required a signature.

Turbo-Torch,

How long did it take for you to receive your free front?... I just completed my forms, mailed them in today..Just wondering about the turn-around time from them receiving the forms till it shipped and you got it.... OR anyone else who has already gotten their free front can respond...

100_3440copy.jpg

7_1_106v.gif

I sent the form out on Saturday the 16th. The following Thursday (21st) it came up on their web site as received. On Monday the 25th they said it was sent out. Received today the 28th. Less than 2 weeks turn around time...not bad at all.

Back