Butt Sniffing, Growling, And Tail Wagging

Unsung

Registered
Hello, I'm new to the forum. Come October I'll have been riding 7 years, never owned anything other than bikes. I'm 27, make 45k + a year, no kids, single, clean, former marine, welder, mechanic, and I keep my bikes solo seated. Just got my first 'Busa this recent Friday, 17' black and pearl white. It's name is Graviton. I also have a ratty but mechanically sound 1985 VF1100S.

Why not mention solo seat only? I'm trying to learn from my elders and peers by keeping females out of the equation and focus on myself for a few years. At this point in my life they are ALL crazy and simply not worth it.

Unsung you are amusing good sir! I think you are on the correct path though. Worry about women later in life!

Why not mention solo seat only ?

I'm trying to learn from my elders and peers by keeping females out of the equation and focus on myself for a few years .

At this point in my life they are ALL crazy and simply not worth it .

All beauty, no brains. Not that I was a whole lot smarter at that age, but a shame to see her suffer for the rest of her life from a judgement lapse. Geez, I must be getting old, lol.

I am odd, yes. Questions always thought out. You'll see me ask seemingly obvious or foolish ones.

And on your post alter ego trip, is this because you left her? or something she brought upon herself otherwise?

I miss my FZ1 already. Traded it in for the busa. That bike was such an.. enabler.. Heh heh heh. The Hayabusa is very different. Almost too relaxed for my taste, there is a genuine conflict. I've always thought a japanese V2 sporty would fit me perfect. SV1000 comes out on top for me, despite the TL1000S and VTR1000F having more appeal.

But, I know overall the 'Busa is a very wise choice. And nothing gets recognition quite like it.

I am odd, yes. Questions always thought out. You'll see me ask seemingly obvious or foolish ones.

And on your post alter ego trip, is this because you left her? or something she brought upon herself otherwise?

You do realize that your second and third sentences are opposites right? "Questions always thought out---ask seemingly obvious or foolish ones." Yes, I agree, Mr Clean, you do sound odd.o_O

Back