Donating Member
Registered
It is on it's way to print.

card2.jpg

Looks good
thumb_up.gif
Did you take the horse pic?
beerchug.gif

I've worked with a bunch of photographers, typically when I have received their cards the image is of their "typical" subject matter, so if you ever move into weddings or very targeted or select areas, might want a seperate set of cards for those.
cool.gif

Zuk,
Yes I shot the horse (and I would like to shoot that particular one, lol). That is one of my wife's. I had thought about the seperate cards for seperate events. If things go well I will have probably 4 different cards. The niche I am really pushing to get into here is the martial arts world.

Don

I chose that picture as the first run of cards because most independant photographer's I know here have a portrait on thier card. As a photography, you should be able to shoot portraits there is not a need to advertise that on the card. The thought with this picture to promote that I do more than just your every day photographer does.

Don

Looks good. Simple and direct which is how I think business cards should be.

BTW, that is a low res jpeg file. The pdf that went to print is high res and the text is very smooth.

Don

Dont get me wrong, I love that shot
cool.gif
As someone said, its direct to the point, and a fantastic action shot, which is pefect
thumb_up.gif

Hmmm, I know an addition for the card, I remember some legend about a chick on a horse, middle ages, no don't help it's coming to me...
cool.gif

Back