Business : Another one bites the DUST! ... or ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
" The you know what has really hit the fan ... "

Well I saw some of this coming last fall when the market took the triple 7 dip. :(

This wont be a sob story, just the plain facts. I closed the Electric Car dealership on June 30 ( open only 1 year ) , I usually get paid from my Hawaii Biz $2500 per month on the 1st of each month but in June and now August. I didnt recieve it, so when I start looking into the books, we have been paying out $2K more per month than we have been taking in since about March. ??? I am headed over to Hawaii on Aug 17th to see if we can salvage the business that I have owned since 1984 or if we have to call it quit's.

My last stream of income has been the work I have been doing for my brother inlaw since I moved to Calif in 2003, selling business services. ATM Machines, Credit Card services, small business funding ... I get a small residual of all the activity that my customers generate through out the month. It used to be about $2K but has dwindled to about $900. My Brother inlaw emailed me and said that will go away also if I dont start signing new customers soon. :banghead:

So as of right now I have 00.0% income. :O

I have to find a job or start making sales again.

So the conclusion of the matter is this, I need to make something happen now. If your a business owner and a board member I will offer you any of my services at cost so that I can get my numbers up and keep what little income I have. Or if you send me a referral that comes on board I will send you $100.

What I offer businesses is:

- Gift Card Programs
- Discount Credit Card Services
- Advance funding for small biz
- Restaurant & retail Point of Sale systems ( computers )
- Medical eligibility & adjudication software

Email or PM me with any questions
hawaiibusa@yahoo.com

You can see more details at my websites :

www.acclaim-biz.com
or
GetGiftCardsNow.com | Merchant Gift Cards | Gift Card Programs

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your struggles! You are not alone out there. There are millions in the same boat. The tough part is, I don't see this getting better any time soon.

I wish you well!

Kent: Sorry to hear, bro. Times are really depressed for so many.

I'm sure with your creative mind and presentation, you'll do well getting back on track.

If I can come up with anything, I'll surely send it your way.

:beerchug:

Anything else I can do, just shout.

if you could sell home theaters alarm systems and such id install them for you...im in the same boat as you financially...

Whew!! Things are not getting better. Sorry that you are part of it now.

Things will start looking up, if not in what your doing, then in something else...I'm sure you'll keep your eyes peeled but expect the unexpected. Will be praying for your situation.

Hate to hear about this Kento. I work on vehicles and we've been off for a while now. If people have any money they're hankin on to it but most just don't have it to spend. I'm trying to get my shop ready at home to work on some stuff on the side out there. I hate to go home and do mechanicl work after doin it all day but in these times I got no choice. Hang in there and let us know how things are goin.

Back