BusaWhipped went down

Heck Dennnis, I got hurt worse than that slidin into second base.

Put a can of "FixAll" in the beast to plug the oil leak and lets ride! :)

Glad there were no broken bones.

Glad you're OK, Dennis! Sorry about the get-off...glad you had your gear on! I'll take note of this and remember to hit the kill or pull the clutch in if I run into issues with my cruise.

glad that you're ok, BW! i'm always here and ready to help but let's try not to let there be a next time :lol:

glad that you're ok, BW! i'm always here and ready to help but let's try not to let there be a next time :lol:

Semi, can you come get me? I didn't crash, but I could sure use some ice cream.. :please:

Semi, can you come get me? I didn't crash, but I could sure use some ice cream.. :please:

you got it bro! remind me the next time i see ya and the ice cream is on m.........let me re-phrase that before you freaks start something.........i'll buy the ice cream :laugh:

You are one tough MoFo! Glad you are OK Dennis!
Now get the fresh paint and stator cover on Luci and I will see you in Eureka Springs! ;-)

not a nice thing to read about how a fellow biker goes down. but glad to see you are still smilling. keep thionking positve now you can put on a hell of a good spray job

glad your alright and sorry for the bike. i never liked the thought of those damn throttle lock thingys in fear that would happen. enjoy that ice cream you deserved it.

Back